• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

US Mint Gold Centennial

PureGold

getxhBJ.jpgThe first coin the Mercury Dime is available on the 21st April I've just found out the pricing for the three coins for anybody interested there in this link 

https://s3.amazonaws.com/public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2016-08702.pdf

The US Mint will not be officially releasing the prices until tomorrow you will notice at the top of the link

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered 2 Gold Mercury Dimes on release which sold out in 40 minutes it was my first order with the US Mint I registered my account and card details 2 weeks before release however my order was cancelled because of a card preauthorization issue as you can imagine I wasn't too pleased I have been in contact with US Mint customers services daily since trying to get my order reinstated as I had a order confirmation email and order number but haven't really been getting anywhere 

They have released a sales report at the end of last week which revealed 2% of the coins are still available due to cancelled orders in my last email I explained I had been waiting months for this coin and was very disappointed the US Mint has cancelled my order without communication and will make it extremely difficult to get the chance to purchase the coins again here's the last reply I got what do you think my chances are I will get the coins??? Has anybody had any similar experiences I'm expecting to hear by Tuesday evening I'm now quite hopefulXtg23ZF.jpgGhLVAEz.jpg

Archived