• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

30,000 better than 55,370 (anniversary) and 55,370 better than 223,041

Jonson

1oz gold - 30,000 ( lunar ) better than 55,370 ( anniversary kangaroo ) and 55,370 better than 223,041 ( kangaroo ) - Conclusion: I will buy  more lunar and much less kangaroo ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️ Lol?????

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Right :D:D

I think to buy the  Tigerr 1oz  2010 and I understand  that the price is Around £1400 if you get lucky lol?????????

About the Perth mint lunar 1 oz gold coin - This is usually beautiful coin in the distribution of 30,000 and getting a good price and sometimes even very good in a few years⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

image.png

@Jonson I can't find any info at all on that coin on the RAM website, the design is completely different from the 1/10th oz RAM proof which has a mintage of 1500.

You can get that 1oz coin from apmex I wonder if it is a special exclusive to apmex as it appear to be made by RAM.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

23 minutes ago, motorbikez said:

@Jonson I can't find any info at all on that coin on the RAM website, the design is completely different from the 1/10th oz RAM proof which has a mintage of 1500.

You can get that 1oz coin from apmex I wonder if it is a special exclusive to apmex as it appear to be made by RAM.

Thanks ⚽️⚽️

The main distributor of this RAM 1oz gold coin and  and second RAM 1oz gold coin ( that I bought - pic  ) is PAMP - I think to buy this coin and I want to know Befor I buy the coin what is 

the maximum mintage for those 1oz gold coin ? :D:D

image.png

image.png

I think it'll be unlimited mintage but I do expect the final mintage to be very low.  Very few places stock them.

PAMP literature.

http://www.pamp.com/sites/default/files/RAM_BULLION_COIN_PROGRAM_LEAFLET_WEB.pdf

http://www.pamp.com/sites/default/files/RAM_LEAFLET_Kangaroo_16_12_2015.pdf

There's supposed to be a 1/10th too.  Anyone seen it for sale anywhere?  Nevermind.  I see Apmex have them.

9 minutes ago, morezone said:

I think it'll be unlimited mintage but I do expect the final mintage to be very low.  Very few places stock them.

PAMP literature.

http://www.pamp.com/sites/default/files/RAM_BULLION_COIN_PROGRAM_LEAFLET_WEB.pdf

http://www.pamp.com/sites/default/files/RAM_LEAFLET_Kangaroo_16_12_2015.pdf

There's supposed to be a 1/10th too.  Anyone seen it for sale anywhere?

Thanks⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

http://bullionexchanges.com/buy-gold/australian-gold-coins/royal-australian-mint-gold-lunar

image.png

Just now, Jonson said:

They don't ship outside of the US.  Looks like it's Apmex or Perth Bullion.  I don't think there will be many dealers stocking them in Europe (or anywhere for that matter).  

Luckily I managed to buy the 1oz and 1/10 RAM monkey a while ago when spot was much lower.  I have seen the 1oz RAM Roo in the UK but the premium is massive but they don't have the 1/10th. 

9 minutes ago, morezone said:

They don't ship outside of the US.  Looks like it's Apmex or Perth Bullion.  I don't think there will be many dealers stocking them in Europe (or anywhere for that matter).  

Luckily I managed to buy the 1oz and 1/10 RAM monkey a while ago when spot was much lower.  I have seen the 1oz RAM Roo in the UK but the premium is massive but they don't have the 1/10th. 

What is 1oz RAM Roo ( Roo?)

Archived