• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Do I need to update my premium membership?

Kman

I think my prem membership may have run out, I tried to buy it again but it said I'm already a prem member or something along those lines

Do I need to rebuy? if so can you help me do so, thanks 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

23 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

Sort it out with @ChrisSilver

He will need to do a manual fix.

Wasn't 100% sure if Chris is still around much to ask, haven't barely seen him post of late. 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

• Founder & Administrator
11 hours ago, Kman said:

Wasn't 100% sure if Chris is still around much to ask, haven't barely seen him post of late. 

I haven't had much time to read or post much on the forum. But all PM's are emailed to me and are replied to. Also anything important I am notified by users using the mention feature as I am send an email notification of that also.

The system won't let you add the premium membership to the cart because you already have a renew invoice generated, you should be able to see in your account. If you click on store and then 'manage purchases' once you send me a manual PayPal payment I can then confirm payment on the invoice and your premium membership will be restored. I will PM you with the email address. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• 1 year later...
[mention=1]ChrisSilver[/mention] looks like my membership has run out, thought we were meant to get a message when this was about to happen. Didn't this happen or that not happening?

You should have received an email. Please check your junk folder, although another member also said they didn't receive. Please send me a PM and I will look at it after I have finished work tonight.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Nothing in junk folder, won't let me message you because I don't have enough storage to sent message

That would be because the your account is currently on a standard membership package and only premium members have unlimited message storage. Sorry about the inconvenience. You can purchase through your account 'Premium Membership > manage premium membership'

If you are unable to do that don't worry, I will look into it later and upgrade your account back to premium membership and then take payment afterwards for you Cornish farmer.

Discounts / Offers

41 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

You purchased on the 13th February 2017 and the next payment was taken automatically on the 3rd March 2017, this is how the system is set up. And the 13th April 2017 is the expiry.

From now your payment should be taken on roughly the 3rd of each month, though it may vary a few days each way each month the expiry will always be 13th of each month.

The old members system where members are on manual payments uses the same settings of renewal invoices being issued 10 days before expiry.

EDIT: I have changed the renewal dates so that renewal invoices are issued 1 day before expiry. So automatic payment will happen then if on an automatic system. You will also receive an email 3 days prior to the invoice being generated to let you know payment will be taken.

I have also created a grace period of a 10 day window on the the old yearly membership so those on that system, even though now the reissue invoices will be generated just 1 day prior to expiry instead of 10. You will have a 10 day grace period to pay before losing premium benefits.

Discounts / Offers

55 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

@ChrisSilver now done and need confirmation. when sending payment in $ is that correct?

I have emailed you.

Preferabley if those who need to pay could do so through the website by card processed securely via stripe then it would be great. You can do it all through the forum.

Discounts / Offers

Archived