• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Dios111 Ebay review.

Heisenberg

I put in an offer on 3 coins some days back, he sent email asking to do buiss outside Ebay, IE he just sent an email with a paypal invoice, which i ignored, i wasnt going to buy outside of Ebay.

Since then ive received abusive emails the like ive never seen before before.

At first i found it quite amusing, reffering to me as a "penniless ghetto boy" "piss poor labourer boy" "moron" and the bit that made me laugh frequent masterbator.

I emailed back for clarification asking if it was indeed him or a nutter employee, and he replied he tells his employess to send abuse if transactions are not finished.

It didnt cost him anything, i simply refused to carry on outside of ebay and ignored the paypal invoice.

So a few emails back and forth asking what the hell he thinks hes playing at the last one, the one which breaks the camels back is where he refers to my mother as a "crack whore" who was raped by a street (racist afro American term) pimp.

Im sure people have done buisness on here with him, but be aware of his customer service and woe betide anyone who backs out of a transaction for any reason.

He has doctor in his title email addy, im at aloss at what he is a doctor of.

I intend to post the emails later, to prove its not bitterness or another reason for the thread,unless warned by a mod not to, but i hope the thread will stay, as a warning to others.

Bringing ones mother into this overstepped the line by a huge mile.

Buyer beware.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope.

I couldnt believe it either, which is why i politely sought clarrification after the first insulting email

It was sent by an employee, but with his instructions on anyone who doesnt complete a transaction.

The message was posted by an employee who is assisting with candid commentaries for people who do not live up to their commitments.

You did not communicate your intention of a late payment for whatever reasons. 
And we do not keep invoices open for more than 2 days, unless we get an info, explaining as to why we should extend that period.

‎You did not respond to any reminders, nor did you communicate in any other way.

We believe in great customer service, but people who act like delinquent imbeciles are NOT CUSTOMERS, but only bullshit artists.

Danny pmed you as the email address is different to the one I have.

Yes, that's not his email address, the one you had is correct.

The poster has sent me a copy of an email from him, and I guarantee this is not from Friedhelm - absolutely no chance.

His eBay account has obviously been compromised, no question. He does not have staff, and if he did they would be a far higher calibre than whoever wrote those emails.

Stacker since 2013

5 minutes ago, Danny-boy said:

It's gotta be an account hijack, he's the nicest guy I have ever dealt with.

And to my knowledge, he doesn't have any employees.

WEll if it is i dont see how he can mail  me thorugh ebay regarding the offers i made, send me a paypal invoice and block me from bidding on his account (as if i would)

How can the above be explained?

It's gotta be an account hijack, he's the nicest guy I have ever dealt with.

And to my knowledge, he doesn't have any employees.

WEll if it is i dont see how he can mail  me thorugh ebay regarding the offers i made, send me a paypal invoice and block me from bidding on his account (as if i would)

How can the above be explained?

By having his account hacked.

The email address is not his correct address.

Trust me on this one - there is no other seller out there (aside from some forum members) that I'd be this defensive of.

Stacker since 2013

well whoever it is, is really getting into there stride now.

Spamming me about football teams i couldnt bloody well care less about.

Not nice.

As an aside, I know Friedhelm isn't a football fan [emoji1]

Stacker since 2013

Agreed, it is unlikely but this guy is a doctor and probably the nicest guy I have ever dealt with.

Something is amiss as his email address is not his usual one.

Im not trying to convince you, I'm trying to help. Somebody with an eBay feedback of over 4000 with zero negatives doesn't play games like this, surely that's obvious.

Stacker since 2013

Well Danny he must be having an off day,,week.i love banter but that's too far regarding my mother,whatever the excuse and the homophobia???

and all for an 80 quid sale that didnt get completed,

I doubt "he" is having an off-day, as I said, it's not him.

What was sent to you is inexcusable but it's not Friedhelm.

I have emailed him to warn him that his account has been compromised.

Stacker since 2013

Sorry to hear you've been sent those vile emails.

I've also dealt with and spoken to him in the past. Certainly seems way out of character, comes across as a very nice chap. Something definatly not right here.

2 minutes ago, Danny-boy said:

I doubt "he" is having an off-day, as I said, it's not him.

What was sent to you is inexcusable but it's not Friedhelm.

I have emailed him to warn him that his account has been compromised.

possibly, but you have no way of knowing this.

YET.

We will see, but I cant imagine him holding his hands up if it is.

Heisenberg, you seem very sure it's him.

Based on his impeccable reputation, the fact tens of people on here have very good relationships with him, and the incorrect email address, I wonder about your certainty.

Just saying.......

Stacker since 2013

the first email, in response to the offers via ebay from the addy I pmed you was full of politeness and cordiality, a few days later the abuse from the same addy.

I can see what you are insinuating, best we leave it for tonight and see what reply you get eh?

ps ill pm you the email I got about my deceased mother shortly. Then u might see why I'm a tad miffed.

the first email, in response to the offers via ebay from the addy I pmed you was full of politeness and cordiality, a few days later the abuse from the same addy.

I can see what you are insinuating, best we leave it for tonight and see what reply you get eh?

ps ill pm you the email I got about my deceased mother shortly. Then u might see why I'm a tad miffed.

Heisenberg, please don't think I'm patronising you mate, far from it. I too am interested to see what response I get to my email.

As I said before, there is no excuse for the abuse you have received, nobody deserves that.

I'm just convinced it's not Friedhelm, 100%.

As you say, let's leave it tonight and see what ensues.

Stacker since 2013

Archived