• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Anyone used these before?

The LLP company was dissolved via 'voluntary strike-off' (not exactly sure what that means) in SEPT 2014.

But I guess their reputation might be a bit tarnish, they could still trade as a 'sole trader/self employed/sole proprietorship '.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/OC345355/filing-history

oh it looked like they were in big debt;

bleyer.JPG

Edited by ApisMellifera

without singling any bullion company out or say .......... baird and co / goldline  via company check and buy from a company est 27 + years

A few million in the bank and many millions in assets 

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/02269558/BAIRD--CO-LIMITED/summary

I dont understand why people go searching out using/testing new companies where you add so much risk to your buying/investing experience

Test an independent dealer/company for a 2nd hand CD not for a four figure gold purchase/investment

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

My name is Dan and I have worked for Bleyer since July 2014, I will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have about our company but here is a little bit of information for anyone who might be interested in finding out a bit more about us.

Bleyer is a small family run business based in North Devon, we were established in 2009 primarily to serve local clients in the surrounding areas who prefer to deal in person rather than online with the large faceless companies in Birmingham/ London.

Bleyer currently has just 4 employees, the reason you won't find our accounts online is because we are no longer established as a LLP, this was before my time at the company but to my understanding one of the partners left to pursue other ventures. We have a good reputation with our clients (We wouldn't have been in business for 7 years if we didn't!) and are more than happy to provide references or allow you speak to with our accountants by request if you feel you would like to do so before dealing with us.

If you are interested in testing our online service at some point in the future then we highly recommend keeping an eye on our special offers section as we buy and sell pre-owned bullion which can be a cost effective way to buy and save on precious metals, items come and go pretty quickly so it's worth checking back on a regular basis. We also run a weekly newsletter with a current events blog which is highly recommended for any precious metal investor.

Most of our business is from repeat customers and we are confident that any new customer would be satisfied with a purchase from us due to our efforts to offer outstanding personal service to each of our clients.

We recently started to use Feefo to collect genuine customer feedback which can be viewed here: http://ww2.feefo.com/en-gb/reviews/bleyer-bullion#?timeFrame=ALL&sort=newest we would like there to be more reviews but it takes time to build them up as not every customer leaves a review.

As I said before, I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have, thank you for your interest in our business.

Many thanks,

Dan

www.BleyerBullion.co.uk

Bleyer Bullion is the South West's local bullion dealer, serving the whole of the UK by phone and online. Bleyer offers friendly, expert consultancy and welcomes face-to-face appointments with UK customers looking for a more personal service. Please visit us at: www.BleyerBullion.co.uk.

8 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

Got some good friends up your way might pop in sometime.    You deal with many coins? If so what kind of condition are they usually in?

Hi,

Thank you very much for your message,

Yes about 70% of our business is in coins. Our website is our store front, unless stated otherwise the coins will always be in new condition straight from mint tubes. The condition of pre-owned seems to vary but most people take good care of their metal, we always try to provide pictures and comments regarding condition on our second hand item listings where possible. 

One of the limitations of being a smaller company is that we won't have the in house stock of our larger competitors but can generally order in anything we don't have within a day or two. Pre-owned stock moves fast so be sure to bookmark our special offers section. We are more than happy to meet with you by appointment, just give us a ring a couple of days before so you can check what we have in stock. 

We look forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,

Dan

Bleyer Bullion is the South West's local bullion dealer, serving the whole of the UK by phone and online. Bleyer offers friendly, expert consultancy and welcomes face-to-face appointments with UK customers looking for a more personal service. Please visit us at: www.BleyerBullion.co.uk.

I am happy to confirm that I have bought twice from Bleyer Bullion and they are very good and I had no problems. In both cases I bought something pre-owned from the special offers page. I am happy to recommend. 

Thanks Clive 

13 hours ago, cliveb13 said:

I am happy to confirm that I have bought twice from Bleyer Bullion and they are very good and I had no problems. In both cases I bought something pre-owned from the special offers page. I am happy to recommend. 

Thanks Clive 

Hi Clive,

Many thanks for your recommendation, hope to hear from you again in the future.

All the best,

Dan 

Hi @Daniel,

Great to have you on the forum and hope you can continue to have the time as an active forum member. It would be good if you could say a little 'hello' in our intro section.

http://thesilverforum.com/forum/10-welcome-new-members/

All the best in your business ventures and I hope you will grow as a trusted dealer for many years to come.

We are always on the look out for good deals here :).

Hi @ApisMellifera

Thank you for your warm reception.

Ok great, I will introduce myself in the intro section shortly and hope to be able to provide some of you with some good deals in the future!

All the best,

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Hello @Daniel

Thank you for your replies. Could I just ask, if I buy something from Bleyer Bullion online, it gets shipped for free by royal mail? (I'm in Herefordshire). And also, how come some of your products are cheaper than most other companies? (Just curious as to where the profit comes from there)

2 hours ago, RyanStrangward said:

Hello @Daniel

Thank you for your replies. Could I just ask, if I buy something from Bleyer Bullion online, it gets shipped for free by royal mail? (I'm in Herefordshire). And also, how come some of your products are cheaper than most other companies? (Just curious as to where the profit comes from there)

This is a very old thread.  Daniel hasn't been online on here in over 2 years.  I do not know if he still works for the company.

I have both bought and sold PM products to/from Bleyer. 
I have found them to be excellent in terms of delivery, communication & overall satisfaction. The team is led by Caroline 

hope this helps 

C B