• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Novelty Gold Items

I've not been back to Hong Kong for many years but I love the jewellery and novelty items which you find in all the major jewellers and have plans to pickup some pieces next time I'm back.

Came across this and I really really want one. I have no idea on the weight but it is .9999 but not solid through and through. It'll be a shell but if it were a solid block it'll be even more amazing although the price tag would be significantly more.

Oldie thread but I'm eyeing this up.  Big fan of Iron Man.  Only 6cm tall which makes it affordable but will carry a hefty premium which is expected for these types of things.

Screenshot 2018-02-23 09.27.24.png

Screenshot 2018-02-23 09.42.17.png