• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Newbie give away.

SilverPirate

I would like to help a youngster in the U.K. start stacking at an early age.If there is a youngster out there that reads the forum but has not joined yet, and wants some Coin tubes and a sovereign case, and a sovereign tube and some clear capsules, a rare earth magnet,magnifying glass, for FREE. please get an (adult) to contact me, you must be totally new to the forum and from the U.K. POST FREE too.

No one over 1 post to apply please.

No one over 16.( Adult must apply) for you.

U.K. Resident Only.

28 minutes ago, mr-dead said:

Ill throw in a 1oz silver 25yr Anniversary Maple if you pass on the details SilverPirate.

Or I can send it directly to you for you to include with your starter pack :)

Top Gent, see where the post go's and we can sort it out,well done fella.

5 hours ago, ApisMellifera said:

Nice one!

@SilverPirate I would like to add a copy of The Gold Half Sovereign by Michael Marsh to the pack.

I bought couple extra copies to pass around and think this is a worthy occasion :)

Send me a PM for details and can post it to you or direct.

WP_20160129_006.thumb.jpg.cfac354bc95237

Nice one, will PM if we get a response to this thread.

On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 17:30, SilverPirate said:

I would like to help a youngster in the U.K. start stacking at an early age.If there is a youngster out there that reads the forum but has not joined yet, and wants some Coin tubes and a sovereign case, and a sovereign tube and some clear capsules, a rare earth magnet,magnifying glass, for FREE. please get an (adult) to contact me, you must be totally new to the forum and from the U.K. POST FREE too.

No one over 1 post to apply please.

No one over 16.( Adult must apply) for you.

U.K. Resident Only.

20160227_184627.jpg

2 minutes ago, mrsilverC said:

20160227_184627.jpg

Thanks very much for the starter pack, Charlie is over the moon. We're having trouble uploading the pics but will put them up as soon as the problems are sorted. Thanks again

Just saw this, nice work.

Don't want to over-egg it but that little goody bag could have literally changed the course of dozens of people in future, considering that someone now might have their interest stirred in precious metals and everything that goes along with it such as diversification of wealth, the history behind money and currency etc and might mean that they think twice about spending beyond their means or all the other things we lament about this fast-paced BUY BUY BUY life we live in.  This potentially means a more secure life for them and their family and children.

An analogy is like giving a young person a Bible, a Torah, a Qura'an and any other religious material and saying "you are totally free to choose what you feel is right to interpret from all religious scriptures".  I reckon most of the time people would come up with a value system that is a hybrid of many religions and ideologies, but one which is possibly more in tune with their natural instincts.  

That's what I love about this gesture.  It's saying "you don't need to understand the intricacies of modern money mechanics, quantitative easing etc, just have this good bag as part of your value system and you won't go far wrong".  

Archived