• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1 oz gold to you if you can come close to replicating my predictions

Vern

1 oz pure gold to you if you can come close to replicating my predictions here http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-47523-gold-prediction-to-top-all-othersto-the-dollar.html

The downside will be if you fail you may if you wish send me 1 oz of pure silver ( gentlemans bet ) I will not hassle you if you renege on your part.

The judging can be communicated to me through the forum monitors in 12-15 months time. Otherwise I will need to judge myself.

This is not a debate, it is a competition. In the spirit of competition and my offer of 1 oz of free gold you should spend at least 7 days reading my unedited predictions before going ahead with yours ( you need to know the competition ).

To qualify you will have to call the gold market to the dollar or very close to it over a 12 month peroid ( I did much more ) and call at least one false bottom or top.

I like to think of my competition as an experiment, to see if someone else can replicate similar results.

Lets keep this competition clean and in good spirits within forum rules and just have your predictions only on this thread please. This will help me judge your work.

You must be registered with this forum on or before 01-02-16 to be able to enter. This will help prevent multiple entries from the same people using different user names.

Edited to clarify a few rules,  nobody has entered yet so nobody will be disadvantaged.

Good luck to all

You had one thread closed about your predictions so now you start another.

I think it's fair to say no one here cares.  If you want to bleat on about your pm price visions sick to silverstackers.

If you were any good at predicting prices you would be a rich man and if you can't use your predictions for any benefit them what's the point.

It's a shame I missed the chance of commenting on your previous thread of your wonderful, (but deluded) talents, but I have to ask a serious question. Why are you only offering a single ounce of gold. Obviously someone with your abilities must be a multi billionaire, and could easily offer a massive 400 ounce good delivery gold bar.

Although I'm a bit confused with God's motives here. I'm trying to square that him upstairs is giving you tips on getting rich, at the same time talking about camels and eye of the needle stuff.

Unless of course my old friend the cosmic joker, is just up to his usual tricks, 

A little screenshot snippet of the other forum on the predictions ;) 

However I think you are@Vern a good sportman by offering only 1oz and I hope you do commit to it!

Vern,
I hope you've grown up by now and do not have to rely or have to run after affirmations of your existence in the (metals) community.

Start offering your service by providing insightful, responsible and factual information, especially if you are considering creating a business in trading precious metals.

A good seed to a start business is trust and confidence in your abilities and skills.

Anyways....that's my 2 pence for this morning :)

silverstacker.JPG

If anyone wants to take Vern up on his offer do so in a civil manner, if not ignore him, if this thread turns into a slanging match it will be locked & or deleted.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

19 hours ago, motorbikez said:

If anyone wants to take Vern up on his offer do so in a civil manner, if not ignore him, if this thread turns into a slanging match it will be locked & or deleted.

Thanks @motorbikez, I agree. It looks like Vern had a rough time on the other forums and perhaps jumped over here for a clean slate. Therefore my apologizes if my post seem unreceptive.

So, yes let's keep the forums constructive and clean :) 

@Vern,
I do like the idea of this contest. I'm a chart/tech analysis geek myself.

If you don't mind, in the spirit of a competition, could we add some clear defined and measurable rules?

May I propose these suggestions...

1. Predictions must be placed before the first Sunday of each month. (Sun 7th Feb, Sun 6 Mar, Sun 3 Apr etc.)
2. Predictions are quoted in USD spot price (unless we want to use UK spot) ;)
3. I would like volunteer to be a 2nd opinion judge :) and keep a record of the predications in a table/excel sheet (as attached)
4. Contestant with smallest Change Average Percentage % at the end of the period wins (In the attached example, contestant "Another" is leading).

GS ANALYSIS.JPG

@ApisMellifera That's fine with me, I'd just reiterate, anyone who is not interested in this thread don't make any negative comments just ignore the thread & move on,we are all adults here & can make our own judgements.

I personally have no interest in this so I'm ignoring it.

Vern unless HH or Chris want to get involved you will have to adjudicate this yourself.

You also have a volunteer in ApisMellifera as record keeper so take it from there.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

I will second KDave's sentiments, please stop messaging me.  The goading is really weird, as is the message where you refuse to deny being a conman. 

Oh this fine hobby of ours, who needs a tinfoil helmet when you can make one out of silver...

On 02/02/2016 at 11:47, HelpingHands said:

I'm trying to predict the future of this thread.

I'm not going to check your calls but let's assume for the moment what you say is true.

Should nobody enter what then?  What exactly are you after?  Will congratulations suffice?  

It is a competition as I said. I have explained the basic details of the competition. 

I like to think of my competition as an experiment, to see if someone else can replicate similar results.

If anybody replicates my results I will be the one congratulating them and an oz of gold goes with it.

May I just add that some of the people I pm'd above I did so not to clutter up the thread, they also pmd me so it was from my part just polite conversation. If anybody does not want to recieve polite messages from me they will need to block me from messaging them to respond back without cluttering up the thread.

Lets keep this competition clean and just have your predictions only on this thread please. This will help me judge your work.

You must be registered with this forum on or before 01-02-16 to be able to enter. This will help prevent multiple entries from the same people using different user names. I will edit in these rules above now, please excuse me from not entering them in the original post. 

At least nobody has entered yet so nobody will be disadvantaged.

Good luck

Archived