• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Today i bought one A.S.E. for £21.72 from Epic bullion including P & P. I have an empty A.S.E. tube and this starts me off on another tube fill.

According to my little blue book i have 65oz @ £23.44, This purchase only bought my average down by 2p an oz.

I umd and arrrrrrghed me hearty's as to what to buy next looking at all the great collections going on but the lure of an A.S.E and an empty tube and an empty (bar one full tube and mixed silver)monster box has started me off on an A.S.E. quest.

• Founder & Administrator

Today i bought one A.S.E. for £21.72 from Epic bullion including P & P. I have an empty A.S.E. tube and this starts me off on another tube fill.

According to my little blue book i have 65oz @ £23.44, This purchase only bought my average down by 2p an oz.

I umd and arrrrrrghed me hearty's as to what to buy next looking at all the great collections going on but the lure of an A.S.E and an empty tube and an empty (bar one full tube and mixed silver)monster box has started me off on an A.S.E. quest.

SilverPirate, if you would like any ASE's for about £18 + postage let me know. I bought a tube from europe to reduce my cost per ounce when ordering something else, and I am going to probably sell a few and then reinvest in my favoute, perth mint stuff. They should arrive in a few weeks.

I was going to make a post in the trade section but I am waiting for them to arrive first.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

That's gorgeous mate.

I guess they are quite low mintage?

Cheers Danny,the 10 oz proof kooks are my favourite coins they are stunning in the flesh so to speak,I've got 4 to date but they are very hard to come buy and cost a few bob :)

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

I can imagine, with a mintage like that.

I bet the four together look ace, pics required.

I'll put them up in the gallery next week :)

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Purchased some libertads from silver to go, I normally prefer semi numi purchases but these were around £15.50 an ounce. Couldn't resist the low prices.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Is that a landed price mate?

May I ask how many need to be bought to achieve a price like that?

It's the unit cost before shipping and bank charges. Shipping starts at £15.

Discounts / Offers

Just placed an order for these and will be available in a new forum special.

1.5 oz Silver Polar Bear 2013 Canada

2013 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf - 25th Anniversary

1 oz Silver Rwanda African Impala 2014

1 oz Silver Australian Kookaburra 2014 Privy Horse

1 Oz Silver Coin Somalia 2013 Elephant Sh 100

1 oz Silver 2014 Canadian Birds of Prey Series - Peregrine Falcon

1 oz Silver American Eagle Colorized USA 2014 Liberty

1 oz Silver American Eagle 2014 Colorized USA Golden Gate Bridge

2014 1 oz Silver Australian Year of the Horse Colorized (SII)

2013 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf colorized - 25th Anniversary

1 oz Silver American Eagle 2014 Colorized U.S. Space Shuttle

1 ounces Silver Benin Elephant 2014 PL

Edited by klacey

Just the 2013 Somali elephant.

I don't do colourised and have all the others.

+1 for the disklike of coloured coins :)

Discounts / Offers

Strenue, ace kooks.

I'm going to go for the full date set I think, now where do I start!!!

Same, although my bullion purchases will take priority over expensive old kooks, so will probably take me a log time. I recon I could pick up a few old kooks here and there for ok prices over the next few years or so.

I bet Danny aces a full date set in next to no time.

Discounts / Offers