• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

@Auricsstash That code will be account specific.  eBay periodically sends out unique discount codes to certain accounts.

I've moved this into the today I bought section since the discount is not available to everyone.

1 minute ago, Auricsstash said:

@morezone Cheers mate sometimes they are sometimes they aren’t, if anyone is reading this check your messages section on the ebay full site.

Unless your account has been authorised to use the code, then you can't use it.  They are specific to those who have been selected and the discounts do vary both in value and minimum spend from account to account.  Public discounts are usually promoted on their home page and those are the only ones which can be used by everyone.  But like you say, people should check their messages periodically in case they do receive a discount code. 

Ordered a 2017 1 oz gold U.S. Buffalo off an eBay special for $20 over spot.  Pretty good premium over spot for a buffalo over here.  I've wanted one for quite a while as I like the design, but the premiums were always higher then I wanted to pay.

Edited by mr1030

5 minutes ago, StackerCollector said:

I'll send it to NGC along with another old greek coin.

That will be interesting. I am collecting several greek ones myself, although mostly later commemoratives. If you need any help let me know.

Instagram: gildeon_67