• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

2 minutes ago, sixgun said:

'What i bought today' and 'What i received today' are probably the two most popular threads on the forum. Lots of interesting coins members are buying. Some good ideas on what you might get next.

I don't think I've ever clicked on that "General Precious Metals" tab, only Silver and Gold :o

Edited by Amazing

I just picked up a $5 Indian Head half Eagle XF that was on sale on Apmex eBay for $388 and an 8 gram gold Panda (not sealed) random year (2016-2018) from Apmex on ebay that wasn't on sale for $373. Both were eligible for the 10% eBay bucks. This is my first Indian half eagle and first panda. I always wanted the Indian half but prices were always over $400, even for a "cleaned" example. So to be able to get one for about $350 for an XF example, I just couldn't pass it up. As for the Panda, I know everyone says to buy them in the mint seal, but with the eBay bucks I got this one for spot price. 

5 hours ago, JunkBond said:

Just ordered a 20 Pesos from Baird Mint, looking foreward to some Mexican Gold.

Looking forward to seeing this. I have been umming and erring for a while on exactly this. It is an absolute stunner. 

16 minutes ago, Ansel said:

Looking forward to seeing this. I have been umming and erring for a while on exactly this. It is an absolute stunner. 

I have had an email confirming dispatch so should be here tomorrow, posting pics obviously goes without saying. :-)

I am putting together a small collection of gold coins of round about 1/2 oz.

Krug/Double Sov/20 Pesos.

Probably will get half Gold Eagle next.

Half oz, the oft overlooked fractional!

Edited by JunkBond

Today I bought  2 x silver Route 66 shields from EJP bullion. Hopefully in better condition than the previous seller I bought from. Cheaper as well from EJP so that's a plus already:) 

6 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

3 half shields from HGM.  lady said 1892 and 2 1837’s

good luck with that one!

I don't know about golden sovereigns but if you get 2 1837's you will certainly have golden balls:P

even 2 87's would be nice:)

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon