• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Same here..same day, same destination...Texas to Florida via North Carolina  [emoji6] This coin should look sharp with the Mexico label and "Early Releases" designation.

I was going to go Mexico label and first releases )) for mine just like the 2 1/4s

Today I bought a 2015 Australia proof full sov from apmex on ebay at what I think was an awesome deal. I paid $333 no box or coa, but since I plan on grading it its not a problem. When this coin first came out it was $499. Im happy as most of the dealers random year sovs are selling for about $330 today anyways. What do you goys think? A good deal?

20170810_175042.png

Hello Jester and everybody,  I discovered and read  this very entertaining forum for a few weeks already and I decided to register. I am new to  here and I know it is not correct to ask for a first post  but I try desesperatly to find these 1/4 and 1/10 2017 Libertad . Could you please tell me where I could still find  these 1/10oz libertad 2017 ?

Thank you and best regards from France

Frenchie

Hi Frenchie and welcome to the Forum.  Last I checked, JM Bullion www.jmbullion.com has the 2017 1/4 oz Gold BU Libertad for sale.  It's my understanding the 1/10 oz has sold out.  I hope this helps.  Look forward to seeing you around the Forum.

Thank you Jester, it seems that I was not fast enough on this one. I try to go with the 1/4oz, however I have to write to JMBullion if they may ship outside US. It seems not as when entering my adress in France, their system does not propose other countries  

I don't know anything about crowns so I probably shouldn't comment, but are you sure they're actually all silver, or could they be cupro-nickel? 

https://24carat.co.uk/1977crown.php

They don't look life proof coins 

If they are silver, it would be 28.28g of 0.925 fine so 26.16g silver 

Edited by Kman

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

3 minutes ago, Kman said:

I don't know anything about crowns so I probably shouldn't comment, but are you sure they're actually all silver, or could they be cupro-nickel? 

I'm sure someone will clarify soon though. 

I think it is cupro nickel it's quite scratched to but it was cheap so can't complain it'll be worth something to someone "I hope" haha

5 minutes ago, Kman said:

I'm sure someone will clarify soon though. 

+1

I don't know for sure but that type of crown are usually proof in silver. They don't look proof to me.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Think it's worth getting a mate to test if it's .925?

If you can get a rest done for free, then go for it.

I fear you will be disappointed though buddy.

I'd say you'd be lucky to have 2oz of actual silver in your stack.

Stacker since 2013

Definitely have 3.8 as have proof of authenticity for two coins an the one oz bar from bullion by post the rest is probably cupro nickel lol but oh well

Definitely have 3.8 as have proof of authenticity for two coins an the one oz bar from bullion by post the rest is probably cupro nickel lol but oh well

You just bought 4 coins at a car boot and your stack photo shows 5 coins in total.

Which two coins do you have BBP authenticity for?

None of those coins, even if silver, are fine silver so will likely be more like 0.84oz I think.

Stacker since 2013