• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

1 minute ago, Silverstackeruk said:

Hope not I've 8 on order 

You won't get more than three from them, unfortunately. 

Pic from another buyer.  It also appears as if Westminster are acting as a middleman and do not have any physical stock themselves, from the wording of the email... "we have therefore ordered".

50.png.0ea6682a917c03f59bdecff143c1d4fb.png

10 minutes ago, Clens92 said:

You won't get more than three from them, unfortunately. 

Pic from another buyer.  It also appears as if Westminster are acting as a middleman and do not have any physical stock themselves, from the wording of the email... "we have therefore ordered".

50.png.0ea6682a917c03f59bdecff143c1d4fb.png

Thx for the heads up..Ordered another 3 at different addresses..I really hope 11 don't turn up

1 hour ago, Bullionbilly said:

4 x 2014 somalia eles with an ebay voucher so cost me £15 per oz. 

Today is about rabbit not about elephant 

you are the weakest link , (edit ) I shouldn't say good bye  ..

you are the weakest link , I tell your kid about rabbit 

Edited by fehk2001

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

18 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

Today is about rabbit not about elephant 

you are the weakest link , (edit ) I shouldn't say good bye  ..

you are the weakest link , I tell your kid about rabbit 

Hopefully got her a rabbit too...;)

18 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

Three rare(ish) half crowns (2x 1930, 1x 1925) from a local auction., and some odds'n'ends silver coins from GS.BE

Just wondered what grade the halfcrowns were? Although I now have these two in high grade it wasn't easy and am currently trying to complete a slabbed set of George V halfcrowns having 'forgotten' that I had not finished the date run? - this is surprisingly difficult. One of the ungraded coins is going in Numi's next batch to see what NGC think - hopefully at least MS64!

14 minutes ago, SilverTanner said:

Just wondered what grade the halfcrowns were? Although I now have these two in high grade it wasn't easy and am currently trying to complete a slabbed set of George V halfcrowns having 'forgotten' that I had not finished the date run? - this is surprisingly difficult. One of the ungraded coins is going in Numi's next batch to see what NGC think - hopefully at least MS64!

They aren't brilliant but good enough for me, for now:)

The '25 won't quite make VF but I guess one '30 will be gVF-aEF and the other aEF

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

5 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

They aren't brilliant but good enough for me, for now:)

The '25 won't quite make VF but I guess one '30 will be gVF-aEF and the other aEF

Good grades, AEF are very nice coins that usually command a decent premium, I have lots of sixpences at that grade!

I was tempted by the MS64 1930 in the recent St James auction as there are very few at that level but couldn't do it.