• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

If I were The RM, I would be making the next design thus:

Gold

1/10th 1/4 1/2 1oz  BU with

Total proof mintage for each denomination 500 (50 of those in sets)

Silver

1/10th 1/4 1/2 1oz 2oz 5oz BU with

Total proof mintage for each denomination 1,500 (150 of those in sets)

I would leave the first design gold 1/4 ,1oz BU only and 2oz silver BU only Lion as it is to reward those who were excited and knowledgeable enough to get a coin or two at the start of the series.

This is a 10 coin series and should run well with a 5 year production end (one every 6 months) in my opinion.

Edited by Oldun

Doubled back and purchased the

2016 2oz early release silver Libertad PF70

(pop 69 early release, 71 in total PF70 on NGC and couldn't find any on PCGS)

Reduced from $295 to $179 :rolleyes: Hoping they can combine the shipping with the PF70 1oz and save me a few bucks.

If I ordered an ungraded 2oz proof it would cost around £105 delivered. Then it would be another £27 to get graded with no guarantee of a PF70 for a total of £132 or $172. With the currently discounted price of $179 and a guaranteed PF 70, it was not hard to decide. At least that is what I convinced myself :rolleyes: 

Edited by Oldun

Bought one of these today on pre-order

3124be4d2a460f6439eee632552b9d44.png

fd9781d81c0de9569365f672d599e69f.png

It's the last in the series of classical gardens

China Classical Garden Series, Ended One !

The Humble Administrator's Garden Coin Medal

Zhuo Zheng yuan
2OZ

Mintage:393pcs , Low Mintage!!! Key

Silver Antique finish

Shanghai mint production
This Garden Located in Suzhou city South Of China, which is one of the Four most famous Classical Garden in China,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well - bought yesterday, - my first gold US $1, an 1849. Ridiculous price for the gold content, but just something about the historical connection to the start of the California gold rush, and I would like to get the full pre-1933 selection?.. but that may take a while. 

Will post the actual pics later on in the week.  

Lindeman 

IMG_7094.PNG

Well - bought yesterday, - my first gold US $1, an 1849. Ridiculous price for the gold content, but just something about the historical connection to the start of the California gold rush, and I would like to get the full pre-1933 selection[emoji3].. but that may take a while. 

Will post the actual pics later on in the week.  

Lindeman 

IMG_7094.thumb.PNG.18b54ee6d2da5488f615135f545e3eec.PNG

You have caught the disease... pre33 flu

Hah - Numi - you are partly responsible for my pre-33 flu?, as I did like the look of your 1859 and 1862 Type III gold dolars! Obviously I am going to have to get a Type II and Type III in future...p

i don't think it's been cleaned - here is the other side. But let's see when I have it in the hand. I did look to se if it was from Charlotte - sadly not   

Lindeman 

IMG_7095.PNG

Hah - Numi - you are partly responsible for my pre-33 flu[emoji6], as I did like the look of your 1859 and 1862 Type III gold dolars! Obviously I am going to have to get a Type II and Type III in future...p

i don't think it's been cleaned - here is the other side. But let's see when I have it in the hand. I did look to se if it was from Charlotte - sadly not   

Lindeman 

IMG_7095.thumb.PNG.1d937002652c2d838db9768a162d90c8.PNG

Happy to grade it next week for you

f6ab25d49aea4d84bb2685d2fb9d0029.jpg

Will send this one

19 hours ago, Murph said:

20 francs/4 daler.  That's an unknown for me that will have to go on the list!  Hope they aren't too expensive?

Got it for  1,508 USD, its a 0-01 quality, I will NGC grade it this year. You can also get a 50 francs/10daler, that one has a mintage of only 2005 weight is 16,12 grams! on auctions it sells for 7,000 + USD. That one is next :] 

The 20 francs/4daler, also come in same 1905 design. 1904 price might be slightly less. both weighs 6,45 grams. 900 gold

Edited by George