• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

It was only on today, and i only decided to go at the last minute. Not much about coin wise. Well, not unless you wanted to pay silly prices. Quite happy with what I got. Only a couple of quid over spot on each of them, and taking into consideration the capsules and boxes they came in I think I paid as little as is possible in todays market

• Founder & Administrator

Some phillys at £13.35 and pandas for £15.85 delivered. Euro rate was good and spot low.

Nice price on those pandas!

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Really nice price on the Phillies as well. Any chance you can enlighten us as to where you got them from? 

Europe Silver Bullion.  It was a fair size order though to get shipping down on unit cost.  From my quick calcs, ESB is cheaper than STG for Pandas and PM stuff.  Also, when doing price comparisons, you must do it in Euros.  STG gives a very favourable conversion rate but ESB does not which means that in £s, it seems higher than STG but is actually cheaper without the currency conversion.

I also bought myself a 10 oz Koala, Lunar Horse and Kook.  Not sure if I'll keep them though.  If I did, it would mean other line to collect and I don't want to diversify any more.

We must have been pricing up orders at roughly the same time MZ. I think pandas were £16.65 on StG but no matter what their potential, I just dont find them very attractive; had one in the basket and removed it before checkout. I stocked up on Philharmonic s and Britannias instead. Nothing to show off about but lowers my average and makes a substantial addition to my total ounces.

A 25 oz 20mm silver bullet and 7 oz shotgun shell. That's why my £/oz is so high. I keep buying the gimmicky stuff

Nice to see your prepping for the zombie apocalypse. Those silver bullets will come in handy if we are also invaded by werewolfs / vampires.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

A 25 oz 20mm silver bullet and 7 oz shotgun shell. That's why my £/oz is so high. I keep buying the gimmicky stuff

Nice to see your prepping for the zombie apocalypse. Those silver bullets will come in handy if we are also invaded by werewolfs / vampires.

That 20mm shell will require one of these to fire it:

LYdjU5T.jpg

Today I bought my first 1oz gold kangaroo coin. 2014. Can't really afford it, but haven't made any precious metal purchases in a while. With gold taking a small dip I felt it was necessary to pick up this now rather than at a possibly higher price later on in the year.

Purchased for <£800

Discounts / Offers

Nice one Chris, a very impressive purchase mate.

Bet you can't wait for it to arrive!!!

Yea, but, ordered via a friend as I am currently not in the UK.

I have been wanting to buy a kangaroo for a long time. Was going to buy a 2013 from Atkinsons a few months ago, but never did and then they sold out :( would be nice to eventually collect a date run of kangaroo coins, though expensive, would fit nicely in my collection as the majority of my silver is Perth mint stuff.

Discounts / Offers

Yea, but, ordered via a friend as I am currently not in the UK.

I have been wanting to buy a kangaroo for a long time. Was going to buy a 2013 from Atkinsons a few months ago, but never did and then they sold out :( would be nice to eventually collect a date run of kangaroo coins, though expensive, would fit nicely in my collection as the majority of my silver is Perth mint stuff.

I'm doing a date run of Roos in 1/10th.  Only affordable way for me.  4 more to go now.

I still keep looking at the gold coins every day and keep telling myself I shouldn't.  I know if I buy the UK Lunar and USA Buffalo, I'll end up buying the others in 1oz as well just for a uniform collection.  Sub £700/oz and I will. haha.  Until then, I'll keep reminding myself that I can't afford it.