• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

• Founder & Administrator

2015 Pert Mint 1oz Silver High Relief Kangaroo 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

2006 BU French year of the dog and a 2007 BU French year of the pig. Both 22.2 gram. All the early ones in this series were BU, then went to a proof version later on. Doesn't come across as an ideal set to collect not being all proof but I'll give it a go. 

A little bit of Libertad silver proof love : - a 2015 5 ounce proof, and the 2015 2 ounce proof. I know the design stays the same, but I can't resist them each year...

US supplier - so will pick them up in a few weeks over there. 

2006 BU French year of the dog and a 2007 BU French year of the pig. Both 22.2 gram. All the early ones in this series were BU, then went to a proof version later on. Doesn't come across as an ideal set to collect not being all proof but I'll give it a go. 

Just a little ... Have a lot of love. Libs are great. Will be taking delivery of another 2 X 5oz and 2*2oz to add to the 4 I have already.

18 hours ago, ChrisSilver said:

2015 Pert Mint 1oz Silver High Relief Kangaroo 

Put a pic up when you get I Chris, I thought I was up to date on these I'll have to get one from EMK when I buy the RAM roos from them.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

See what you mean N, don't think it's a proof but looks better than bullion. probably one of these actual BU's they're making these days.

I know they make 3 finishes .. It looks cameo but perhaps it's BU. When I send it to NGC I will describe as a proof and see how they grade it.

Proofs can be difficult to photograph but they are easy to spot in real life; the details are noticeably matt with lots of detail.

In your photos, the G&D doesn't look matt but the field is pretty shiny and the head looks matt but with insufficient detail.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Proofs can be difficult to photograph but they are easy to spot in real life; the details are noticeably matt with lots of detail.

In your photos, the G&D doesn't look matt but the field is pretty shiny and the head looks matt but with insufficient detail.

12ead6e40237278c0a7f8c19d49eefcd.jpg

This is the 2013 BU coin and the whole of the coin looks shiny rather than the portrait being frosted.

• Founder & Administrator

1oz 2016 Kookaburra
1oz 2016 BU Perth Mint Monkey

And a special prize for the new style competition that will be announced soon.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

A good day today. Not only is today the most expensive PM buying day ever for me, but I have also bought my most expensive coin ever (I hope it's a nice one).

11 x 1oz 2016 Kookaburra

12 x 1oz 2016 Perth Mint Monkey

1 x 1oz 2016 kangaroo

All the above (£370.74 inc. delivery)

And ...

1 x Austria 4 Ducat (£337.62 inc. delivery)

Haven't bought it yet, but thinking of getting the "TUVALU 2016 1 $ Dollar - Chinese Ancient Mythical Creatures - 1 Oz. Silver High Relief Proof Coin" from EMK 

https://en.emk.com/artikel/795/34768/

I really like the design but couldn't bring myself to pay so much for the 5oz

Has anyone got the 1oz? my only concern is the details might be too small. 

Edited by Kman

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

27 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

@Kman 

There is a video in the second post here.

http://thesilverforum.com/topic/4405-youtube-pm-videos/

Thanks

Hmm probably is a little small for so much detail, maybe I should wait for a 2 oz version :P (if there isn't one already) 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation