• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Final prep for next NGC submission

Believe the middle of next week I should be ready to send the next batch of coins to NGC for grading.

It's great that this time 3 forum member are sending some of that prized coins to NGC with mine.

I broke the Gem 2013 Britannia from its slab and put it in a capsule. (It looks great) and thi time it's a mix of gold and silvers

6e9edcb8ce3c0f4f04e5172aba741e1a.jpg

89b955ebe5bba84b7da68aa3bbc7b4be.jpg

a078043a68b7aefb44e2936e01e1e983.jpg

Some 2015 sheep privy Brits will be added and waiting for one $1 USA coin from a forum member then they are off.

This time it's some $5 half Eagles, a couple of sovereigns and some Proof Libertads.

• 10 months later...

HI Numi, am planning to send a number of 1/4 newer chinese gold pandas, 1/4 gold britannia proofs and some proof sovereigns. 

Do you use royal mail for delivery to NGC? If yes is it insured? 

From your videos i see your using their USPS default return mail, have you had an bad experience? 

Your advise will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you, good day. 

Archived