• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Horsey Family

Danny-boy

Meet my newly acquired horsey family, 10oz - 5oz - 2oz - 1oz - 1/2oz.

post-2-1399582192713_thumb.jpg

I love this coin design so much.

I'd like the kilo but just not feeling anything bigger than 10oz.

I'll buy this set for each of the lunar S2 years assuming spot stays low-ish.

Stacker since 2013

Very nice matey!! I would love to do the same for all the lunars, but but too expensive for me. Can't wait to see a full S2 lunar set o sets! Wow! That will be a sight for sore eyes when you are complete! When does this series run to? 2019? So will you get all of them from 2008 onwards?

(Party at Danny's place in 2019 to celebrate the completion of the set! Yay!) lol :D

Very nice matey!! I would love to do the same for all the lunars, but but too expensive for me. Can't wait to see a full S2 lunar set o sets! Wow! That will be a sight for sore eyes when you are complete! When does this series run to? 2019? So will you get all of them from 2008 onwards?

(Party at Danny's place in 2019 to celebrate the completion of the set! Yay!) lol :D

Ha ha.

It's going to be a gradual process but with 5 years to do it, it should be do-able.

Some of them are not cheap though, and I'm sticking to my 1oz set too so need 2 of those for each year. Oh, and the lion privy too so that's added to the list.

And this is all thanks to you. Not sure if I should thank you or strangle you, I know which the wife would do!!!

I'd love 12 sets of the 5 coins, plus a separate 1oz set and lion privy set.

I'm already started on the snake set, as you know !!!

Stacker since 2013

• Founder & Administrator

Nice! What's your favourite size?

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Nice! What's your favourite size?

I hate to say it Chris, but the 10oz is a very gorgeous lump.

I'm still not really feeling the 1/2oz, but they are a cheap way to add to the set, unlike the £500 1kg which just isn't happening.

Next month, while the wife is away for a few weeks, I'll be making an L6 fitment tray for them so they all sit flush using spacers behind the thinner coins. It'll be velvet lined if all goes to plan, I'll show when it's done.

Stacker since 2013

nufink to do wiv me guv! wassn't even there, honest!! It wos that other bloke

I call bullshit on that one!!!

You will thank me when you have them all lined up together in a few years time. They are going to look amazing!

I bet I will - I already applaud you for breaking me out of the 1oz mindset.

Stacker since 2013

• Founder & Administrator

I hate to say it Chris, but the 10oz is a very gorgeous lump.

I'm still not really feeling the 1/2oz, but they are a cheap way to add to the set, unlike the £500 1kg which just isn't happening.

Next month, while the wife is away for a few weeks, I'll be making an L6 fitment tray for them so they all sit flush using spacers behind the thinner coins. It'll be velvet lined if all goes to plan, I'll show when it's done.

I'd be interested to see what that ends up looking like.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I'd be interested to see what that ends up looking like.

Me too mate.

It's planned in my head, and the old man was going to fabricate but he passed away recently so I'm going to carry on the project in his absence.

It looks awesome in my head!! We shall see.

Stacker since 2013

Nice set Danny,the only killer coins in your ambition to collect the lot are 2oz 5oz and 10oz mouse, spot makes no difference to these babies,I still have not talked myself into paying £275 for 2oz mouse Bu yet

I did however buy the 10ozer

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Nice set Danny,the only killer coins in your ambition to collect the lot are 2oz 5oz and 10oz mouse, spot makes no difference to these babies,I still have not talked myself into paying £275 for 2oz mouse Bu yet

I did however buy the 10ozer

Cheers MB.

I think I'll leave those till last then!!!

Stacker since 2013

Archived