• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

STG just listed Perth Mint Crocodile

Danny-boy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STG shows this coin as unavailable so cannot place an order.

Does anyone know anything more i.e. When will STG accept an order ?

• Founder & Administrator

STG shows this coin as unavailable so cannot place an order.

Does anyone know anything more i.e. When will STG accept an order ?

Dealers aren't supposed to accept orders until Monday as per Perth Mint. So I am presuming tomorrow everyone will be able to order.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Dealers aren't supposed to accept orders until Monday as per Perth Mint. So I am presuming tomorrow everyone will be able to order.

Aurinum had them listed with 7-10 day delivery at the same time STG took them off their website.

Just also checked Coininvest and they have them listed so puzzled about STG.

Aurinum had them listed with 7-10 day delivery at the same time STG took them off their website.

Just also checked Coininvest and they have them listed so puzzled about STG.

I'm not seeing them on CID Pete, maybe they took them down too?

Stacker since 2013

that is the best price i've seen. Just checked their site..... but why can dealers not get their s*** right? According to them;

"Size in mm: diameter 38.00

Condition: New in Tubes

Packing: in a coin tube 20 and into the gray Masterbox from 500"

I see Aurinum still have the croc priced at more than the kookaburra.

• Founder & Administrator

Price is higher than maples and libertads on silver to go. I was thinking they would be priced lower. If stacking purely for cheap silver ounces and purchasing from STG, I would favour the maples. I thought the idea of these crocs was to rival the prices of maples, libertads. ASE's etc

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I'll wait for you lot to get your, photograph them, and post in the "today I received" thread with your rantings or raving before I decide to get one. I was not overly impressed with the coin, but if they are nicer in real life than the pictures then I might be tempted. Like Danny, will only want a couple or so.

Danny mate - if you can wait a week or two I might be doing another STG order. I have a hankering for a tube or two to travel with!

STG has them as 25 in a tube!!!

That is what I ordered.

I only want a couple or three.

Might get a tube or two of whatever is the cheapest on the day though.

I am planning to travel Europe for a month or two and will have to leave the stack behind. But I don't like not having some silver on me, you know, brown stuff vs fan etc. Best to be prepared!!1

Price is higher than maples and libertads on silver to go. I was thinking they would be priced lower. If stacking purely for cheap silver ounces and purchasing from STG, I would favour the maples. I thought the idea of these crocs was to rival the prices of maples, libertads. ASE's etc

Over here they are .90 cents cheaper than an ASE, .20 cents dearer than a maple if buying singles.

Dealers have to add shipping and insurance to each oz.

And yes the design does change mate.

We are, however shipping to the UK probably wont be worthwhile, unless you order 10, around $23aud delivery. Our current price is $24.15 Aud per oz, capsules are .80 cents each (optional) otherwise shipped in plastic zip lock.

We are, however shipping to the UK probably wont be worthwhile, unless you order 10, around $23aud delivery. Our current price is $24.15 Aud per oz, capsules are .80 cents each (optional) otherwise shipped in plastic zip lock.

Good prices there IB.

I'd be up for some if others would like to join in??

Stacker since 2013

Yeah not bad pricing, bit cheaper than other perth mint items, certainly seem popular we moved 275oz  over the weekend.

If you guys want to get a group buy for 10oz going I will hold them at the $24.15 price. You can pay via paypal since is low value.

Some quick sums for you worked out per oz in AUD

$24.15 per oz

$2.30 delivery per oz

$0.80 capsule per coin

= $27.25

+ 3% paypal fee, - or no fee if you have paypal gift

$28.06 delivered in capsule.

($15.62 pounds sterling)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived