• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Is there not a RM Lunar Monkey thread yet?

Kman

I thought the horse was promising, quite a nice design

The goat, awful

Now this monkey, meh, I mean it's ok but, I can't see it being overly popular. Monkey is a cool animal, can't help but think they should of done better. RAM & Pamp are putting out a design that would of fit with the RM lunar series but is better - picture below

I know it's early but I'm giving the RM lunar series a thumbs down. 

Immagine%20news%20RAM3.png

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

I don't mind the RM Lunar Horse, the Lunar Sheep always reminded me of a Hammer Horror movie I think the sheep on the left looks like a devil worshiper with a cloak and a sheep skull mask on.  This monkey I'm not all that keen on, as said the face looks like an anatomical muscle chart and the body lacks detail.

Bairds state 1st October. Minimum order of 10. £13.75+vat+delivery. Think I will hang fire on these, seams to be my mantra for 2016 releases. I am getting close to my goal for a core stack so will bide my time and wait for deals/drops in spot price. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

If anyone is interested in going halfies in future on an order from Bairds I would be interested, when spot was low their silver Lunar Horses and Sheep were the cheapest around but they has a minimum order of 20 for the Horses and 10 for the Sheep.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know how many coins RM monkey are in one tube? 25 or 20

According to atkinsons they're going to be in tubes of 25, the horse and goats were in 20's. 

I really think they should've left it the tube size the same for the whole series but that's the royal mint for you.

http://www.goldline.co.uk/silver-coins.jsp?silverBarIdx=60&yp=301

According to Bairds the RM have sold out of the monkey? Can this be right? RM bullion are still selling the sheep and the monkey has not even been up for sale with them as yet.

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

http://www.goldline.co.uk/silver-coins.jsp?silverBarIdx=60&yp=301

According to Bairds the RM have sold out of the monkey? Can this be right? RM bullion are still selling the sheep and the monkey has not even been up for sale with them as yet.

I'll be amazed if that's true, quite a poor design if you ask me, I really liked the horse, the sheep was unique but the monkey is the worst of the lot. Shame, I had high hopes for this series. 

Archived