• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

We're doomed I tell ya.......doooooooooomed !

Doomsday clock for global market crash strikes one minute to midnight as central banks lose control China currency devaluation signals endgame leaving equity markets free to collapse under the weight of impossible expectations

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/11805523/Doomsday-clock-for-global-market-crash-strikes-one-minute-to-midnight-as-central-banks-lose-control.html

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take it away Ernie, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.Stack some cash. 

With oil and metals prices having collapsed, many of these projects are now loss-making. The loans raised to back the projects are now under water and investors may never see any returns.

This debt based economy has to have infinite growth to work, for that reason it is 100% doomed! With interest rates at rock bottom and a deflationary pull in full effect it's gonna be a struggle to pull us out of this one without something serious happening. 

The greed and short sightedness of our central bankers have a lot to answer for.

* London stock market falls for ninth day running with 0.7% slide

* Asian stock plunge overnight after China factory output slumps

* Greek PM Tsipras resigns amid bailout wrangle

* Oil crashes to lowest level since March 2009, hitting $46.32 a barrel

* Footsie has lost £188billion since record high on April 27

fraser.jpg Dads-Army-Frazier-doomed.png

FTSE 100 is closing on almost 2% decline today. Buy more of the dip or buy more tins of baked beans and head for the shelter? 

People at work are saying the collapse is all my fault for buying into the stock market two weeks ago. Sorry everybody! Apparently I have no measure of luck at all  :lol:

FTSE 100 is closing on almost 2% decline today. Buy more of the dip or buy more tins of baked beans and head for the shelter?

People at work are saying the collapse is all my fault for buying into the stock market two weeks ago. Sorry everybody! Apparently I have no measure of luck at all :lol:

Buy gold

Buy gold

Buy gold

Want a drop in spot please

People at work are saying the collapse is all my fault for buying into the stock market two weeks ago. Sorry everybody! Apparently I have no measure of luck at all  :lol:

if a no name brand item broke, would you buy it again?

if a no name brand item item works well, would you

recommend it to friends and family?

I would buy things based on experience and data. some

are saying that this or soon could be the start of a stock

market drop of up to 50-70%.

if you are unsure, then you can't really lose if you stock

up on baked beans.

HH

wondering whether I should buy as many junk beans as I can afford, or spend a bit more on beans with higher premiums

Don't forget beans can be found cheaper at the German supermarkets (Aldi and Lidl), rather than the British ones. Something to do with different rates of tax I think ;)

After being in a mufti decade haze, I finally tried branstons and now realise they are far superior(and cheaper) than Heinz.

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

I tried to short the Dow last night but IG set a minimum stop of 3000 points either side of the spread.

So I needed £3000 just to play one pound a point. These aholes have ways of deterring you from trading 

when it suits them.

I tried to short the Dow last night but IG set a minimum stop of 3000 points either side of the spread.

So I needed £3000 just to play one pound a point. These aholes have ways of deterring you from trading 

when it suits them.

Typical bookies move.  :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I'm making money oil down again,  FTSE down nice little earner for me.  

when it suits them.

You could of looked to play a sector or company that deals with China maybe a play their.  Or are you saying they have set a 3000 point stop on all US equities.  To be honest IG are bookies and should be treated as such if you are not happy do not use them again!  Even bookmakers give favorable odds to better clients so you may of had this spread stop put on but others will be fine.   

Archived