• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Another £100 coin

Murph

When do I put them up on evilbay??

Well it was whoever got their big bens on first got the most.  High buy-it-nows with make-an-offer.

Probably too late now though for the Buck Palace.  It looks like some are only getting £100 before fees at the moment.

From that page:

"How much is two ounces worth? 

Well This is Money found 1oz 999 silver bars selling for £19.84 on the Gold Bullion Co website - so two would be just shy of £40"

So, linking to a website that's suffered a major security breach, I can perhaps forgive them that, but considering the website lists the actual spot price per ounce on every bloody page, there really is no excuse for saying 2 ounces is worth nearly double the actual price.

Pity, because the remainder of the article is more or less accurate and it looks like some of you lot have been having your way with the comments section  :D 

I've just bought a 1/10 oz lunar sheep from the Royal Mint and I'm not all that impressed with how they go about things. First you have to open an account and transfer over cash to fund it, you can't do anything until you have funds in your account. They only hold the price for 10 seconds so if your coin is £95 like mine was you really have to transfer over £100 just in case the price goes up slightly.  If it goes down you are left with a small amount that I have not really looked into the ease of how you transfer it back.

Then there's the postage, no mention of how it's sent, when you are getting it etc. most other places do it all so much better,

Edit - Just got a dispatched e-mail now with tracking info to follow, took them long enough, been 6 days since I placed the order.

Archived