Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove Google ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

Cointreau

Open Thread.

989 posts in this topic

x3 full sovereigns OR a phone that will be outdated in a year or so 

Know what i would sooner have. Nokia 3310 for my next upgrade :) 

When phones were real phones, had battery life that would last a week not just a day, cost less than £50, were indestrubtible if dropped,  didnt have bookface and twatter, all you did was text and call and I can play snake to amuse myself 

9020f717-04a6-434c-b49f-d7e06d136353.jpg

Quicksilver, Lea79 and mondy41 like this

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove Google ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

13 minutes ago, Roy said:

Good choice Paul.

Here's my daily driver, must've had it 15 years now?

3310.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=ab3e75bab0944c01

Old faithful - that brings back some memories from the early 2000s 

mondy41 likes this

My current phone is an iphone 4s which I got in 2013, I now pay £10 monthly for my package 

A smart phone isn't just a phone it's internet access, camera, a way to be notified about emails (which is important for me and my business),  flashlight, guitar tuner, banking/pinsentry, free messaging services, games etc 

A smartphone really is a swiss army knife, an old nokia can't compete with it and they don't have to cost the earth

So ner :P 

Edited by Kman
SilverSniper likes this

I recently invested in a contract (vodafone) for a Samsung Galaxy J5 with unlimited everything at a cost of about £12pm.

when I look at the cost of new iphones and iphone contracts, it makes my eyes water. I think they'd have to pay me to own anything Apple (actually I lie, I have had an ipod for a few years but that's about it, honest!)

Tess, his flatmate,gf,wife is utterly terrible at cooking. None of the ingredients match and she even read a cookbook,tried one herself, made a batch and they all came out horribly. Keep watching. :)

Edited by Oldun

Topcasback doing 10% on eBay until tomorrow, max£50 back per transaction. As per, I have made all my bug purchases the past week. Hopefully some of you guys can benefit

Entertaining day across the pond. CNN's world is crumbling. And why are our American friends so completely obsessed with Putin?

They've lost the plot.

On 12 January 2017 at 01:30, Cointreau said:

Entertaining day across the pond. CNN's world is crumbling. And why are our American friends so completely obsessed with Putin?

They've lost the plot.

Even with just a day to go the major British channels are still rolling out the anti-Trump specials.

I wish there was a single channel on my side ... Channel4 took a dive one week into the Ukraine coup, it was like someone switched off a light.