Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove Google ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

Cointreau

Open Thread.

989 posts in this topic

Use this thread to talk about anything and everything. Within reason of course. Be as funny or boring as you want.

Edited by Cointreau

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove Google ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

What's the best place you've ever been to on your travels?

My vote goes to Cape Town. Amazing place. Camps Bay has to be seen to be believed.

I really like South Africa, Kruger Park as well. I also like North Tenerife. Going there again soon.

One of my faves was Cyprus, Limassol.

I'm not particularly well travelled, as far as distance is concerned.

My favourite place in the world out of everywhere is north Slovakia by the mountains. My wife is from there and her family still live there.

We go over about 5 times a year, and I love it.

What's your problem with squirrels?

I'm a nature lover at heart but I dislike squirrels and pigeons. Squirrels wreak havoc in the garden.

I'm a nature lover at heart but I dislike squirrels and pigeons. Squirrels wreak havoc in the garden.

Must be an age thing. Gardens are an annoyance to me, mowing the lawn fills me with anger and boredom.

Pigeons are shit, but squirrels are awesome.

That's a fact.

Ripdipper likes this

My last trip whilst in Oz was to Cairns where we snorkelled on the great barrier reef, went 'helmet diving' and then took a helicopter ride over the reef. It was the most amazing day ever!!

I also like cats and jumpers. In that order! :)

I have 3. They are the South Gipsland Bullion Series of Decent coins. Iceblue is the man to talk to - although Maggie also has them in stock usually.

I have the Reaper, World Leaders, and Too Big To Fail rounds. 4th in the series comes out next month. They are all hand polished, and limited to 8888 rounds. No proofs, no extras, any mistrikes or errors are remelted for the next run. They even claim to break the dies once they reach the mint limit.  My favourite set at the moment.

Do a google there are plenty of pics out there of all 3.

ARRRRRRRRRRRR i be thinking that be a lovely doubloon matey,i ave seen ye before arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i also like the pirate 1 oz bars knocking around be nice in me treasure chest so it be me hearty.

Da best silver for a pirate must be them shipwreck silver bars and now coins.Bless me barnacles ship mates any booty is good booty.