• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Well Regarded/Favourite Dealers

Well I've got no idea where it is, should be pinned at the top of both the gold & silver subforums IMO :)

Interesting how the pricing differs on the website with each being cheapest on certain items.

We already have this thread in the Precious Metals Forum:

I will pin that one in that forum and close this one. :)

EDIT TO ADD: I have merged the two together.

Sorry new to this mod stuff.

I have merged the two to create a new thread - this one!!! And pinned it for good measure. So let this be a single place for all dealer related chats! :)

Is it by appointment only? Or can one simply walk into their store. I am guessing it's more of a closed show room than an open shop due to security reasons?

No you don't have to book an appointment but you can call them to buy over the phone at the current price and then go over there to collect.

There's a reception on the ground floor. Sign in, go up to their office, ring the buzzer and hopefully they will let you in. Incidentally, the reception guy,

if he's still there, is a stacker. Yes, they do have security but don't let it faze you. They are very friendly.

Just had a look - very good prices. But did you notice, even the picture of the Canadian Maples seem to have a milk spot on this site!!! LOL :D

I'm not seeing what you're seeing Sham.

Maybe you are looking at the new security feature instead of a milk spot. Lol.

Stacker since 2013

• 4 weeks later...

My private dealer is really good always matches prices with Atkinson, if you explain to him if you offer me good prices I will keep on coming back, he will do it for you. For coins I will always go to Silver to Go but my dealer sells bars, and anything you want he can get, you have to wait, if you want his details inbox me and you can speak to him yourself. 

My private dealer is really good always matches prices with Atkinson, if you explain to him if you offer me good prices I will keep on coming back, he will do it for you. For coins I will always go to Silver to Go but my dealer sells bars, and anything you want he can get, you have to wait, if you want his details inbox me and you can speak to him yourself.

Does your "private dealer" do Australian lunar?

Stacker since 2013

He only sells silver bullion, kooks, Koala'z, Britannia'z, Eagles, Philharmonics e,t,c and alot of pamp stuff. He can get Lunar stuff but to order, and there is a wait. And no way near as cheap as silver to go, more like atkinson prices, if you buy 100 of the same coin. 

Archived