• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Well Regarded/Favourite Dealers

Hi all,

So far we've had pretty good luck with buying seminumi bullion from Germany for cheaper than we can find by going with online dealers here in the states. I'm looking for other dealers in Europe (Germany in particular) we can check out that we don't already know about.  Belo is the list of sites I'm aware of, please add any dealers you have had dealings with, particularly if they offer reasonable prices, and feel free to comment if you have an opinion on any of them based on your experience with them:

aruinum.de

silber-werte.de

emk-bach.de

philaberlin.de

I like your avatar, have traded with Soeren at muenzdachs.de, very good , had small amount of trouble with both philaberlin and aurinum , sometimes they sell stuff they don't have in stock, a complete no no with me , most of the German eBay sellers will deal direct with you off ebay , I do 75% of my libertad buying with German dealers

I like your avatar, have traded with Soeren at muenzdachs.de, very good , had small amount of trouble with both philaberlin and aurinum , sometimes they sell stuff they don't have in stock, a complete no no with me , most of the German eBay sellers will deal direct with you off ebay , I do 75% of my libertad buying with German dealers

Thanks, I took the avatar pic myself and I've not gotten around to replacing it with a picture that shows the writing perfectly horizontal :) I'm pretty sure we've bought from http://www.muenzdachs.de/ through their ebay store, I should have added them to my list.  It's definitely annoying when dealers pretend to have items in stock only to find out after fulfillment delays that they've not sourced it yet.  Makes me want to know where *they* buy it from in those cases :)

I buy a lot of my bullion from german eBay seller dios111 - he is fantastic and we deal outside eBay nowadays.

I also buy from Estonia and Slovenia for very good prices.

Dios111 is becoming everyone's secret (that isn't a secret) :)  I learned about him from a UK stacker months ago, and I've had good dealings with him on some older seminumis.  He has a website in the works, so that will be interesting, but I assume he'd still give better deals to people who have been loyal customers of his dealing one on one with him.  What sites in Estonia and Slovenia do you use?  I think I came across one in Estonia before but I can't remember the URL.

I have used Aurinum many times and he has been very trustworthy.

Prices are generally very good but sometimes deliveries are long.

Packaging can be improved but for a tube of Maples etc it works - large box filled with cardboard scraps and old newspaper.

I just placed my first order with silver-to-go as they were cheaper.

Delivery was quick and packaging excellent - they wrap coins like a 10-ouncer very well so it doesn't break its capsule in transit.

Range of coins compared to Aurinum is very limited.

I have also used heubach-edelmetalle for specific coins to complete sets etc but their prices are getting very high these days.

• 2 weeks later...

I only buy very small amounts ounce here an ounce there, i have been very happy with prices from Epic Bullion my last coin was an Eagle for £21.72, they do tubes for less, The single coins come in well wrapped cut down envelopes in a flip wallet, very fast delivery.

Have used C.I.Silver and Sarnia Silver for ages always good never let me down but not the cheapest.

Atkinsons Jewelers have been good never let me down either, can get cheaper bullion from abroad but for single wanted items or small quantities i am happy to use them.

Bullion rock has lovely Gernesy mint coins, delivery good also.

Highspec Trading ltd, is another site i have used alot and some times has 10oz bars for a good price but always sell out fast,they do big purchases also, there delivery is also very good.They seem to prefer larger orders but do sell smaller amounts.

I buy a lot of my bullion from german eBay seller dios111 - he is fantastic and we deal outside eBay nowadays.

I also buy from Estonia and Slovenia for very good prices.

hi I'm trying to get hold dios111 ,does anyone have a contact email for him?

Many thanks

Realising you're situated in the Northern Hemisphere, but I'd be happy to offer some Australian on liners I've dealt with and thoroughly enjoyed.

Perhaps I should ask first, would you deem it appropriate that I do??

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder & Administrator

No one has mentioned ATS Bullion who are based in London. They cater for the numismatists among us.

http://www.atsbullion.com/Home.aspx?gclid=CMTLq4Kn8L0CFXMPtAodznUA5A

They sell numismatics? I had a quick look at their site before, they didn't seem to have a great selection. Their 1oz gold bullion coins are a bit overpriced.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Couple of nice ones in there, some older French coins and even an Iranian one roughly the size of a sovereign which was pretty cool to see. Plus all the different designs of sovereigns you can get, they're the majority contributor it felt like under the gold coins tab. But still, I appreciate variety, you just see some places offering 2014 sovs which is a bit frustrating sometimes.

Silver is way over though, £18 exc VAT for an ASE?

They sell numismatics? I had a quick look at their site before, they didn't seem to have a great selection. Their 1oz gold bullion coins are a bit overpriced.

I plan to visit them in the next two months. And I'm pretty sure they have a bigger selection than what they show on their site.

When you go in there you ask them to show you some examples of what you fancy and they bring it out in a tray for you to look at.

So they're like a jewellery shop in that respect.

Couple of nice ones in there, some older French coins and even an Iranian one roughly the size of a sovereign which was pretty cool to see. Plus all the different designs of sovereigns you can get, they're the majority contributor it felt like under the gold coins tab. But still, I appreciate variety, you just see some places offering 2014 sovs which is a bit frustrating sometimes.

Silver is way over though, £18 exc VAT for an ASE?

They seem to be best on the sovereigns. And better on gold than silver. They're right next to the Savoy hotel so they probably have more demand for gold coins.

• Founder & Administrator

I plan to visit them in the next two months. And I'm pretty sure they have a bigger selection than what they show on their site.

When you go in there you ask them to show you some examples of what you fancy and they bring it out in a tray for you to look at.

So they're like a jewellery shop in that respect.

Is it by appointment only? Or can one simply walk into their store. I am guessing it's more of a closed show room than an open shop due to security reasons?

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

just wondering what your best uk dealer was or European, I must say when I look through them ive got a calculator ready , some dearer,some cheaper,some free delivery,some delivery £9.99 some give a bit off in their sale

bought a small amount of atkinsons, the bullion company have at the moment 6% off their 1kg bars  today were £394 I shy away from e bay if im honest as theres so many spook stories of fakes,

cant get on with bullion by post for whatever reason, love the baird site and their 250g bars but again £10 delivery on average

regards

then theres the famous  prices from trick , you then have to work out is it best to buy 10 philarmonics from here as its over their 9 threshold , but theres a delivery charge or do you go with the company where  buy 1-5 and free delivery , it drives me nuts I wasn't the best educated at school

Never heard of that one danny, will check it out. Any hidden charges slapped on in the cart?

Should really have one big sticky of good websites to buy from, I know there's a thread or two around but lump 'em all into one and sticky it.

silver-to-go.com offers good prices, but haven't bought from them myself yet. Good reviews here though.

Archived