• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

• 2 weeks later...

Early week jump in metal prices in £ 

Bet those of you who locked in some prices over this weekend's group order are feeling smug! 

Let's see if it holds for the week or drops back down. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

31 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Early week jump in metal prices in £ 

Bet those of you who locked in some prices over this weekend's group order are feeling smug! 

Let's see if it holds for the week or drops back down. 

Has Trump, done a Father Dougal and pressed the BIG RED BUTTON, saying "DO NOT PRESS" ?? 

i have felt for a long time that the only way to truly rectify the system is to destroy it - completely. Smash the trough that the swine feed at. Many will suffer but it will be better in the end. i prepare for this situation so as to get out ahead on the other side. What is needed means destroying the monetary system. That the stock market must be crashed, that the economy must be destroyed, that the Federal Reserve must be ended, that the USD must be obliterated. A trade war is in the plan - i suspect China - Russia and the US are cooperating in this trade war.

It was interesting to note that Q Anon posting on 4chan.org was asked to prove him/herself and get Trump to say 'tip-top, tippy-top' in a speech. i have never heard anyone say tippy-top. In the Easter speech Trump said 'tip-top and tippy-top'

Listen from about 50 seconds. I think if there is any doubt that Q Anon is not Trump himself or directly involved with Trump at the highest level it is settled now. Notice the White Rabbit in attendance. We are about to go down the rabbit hole.

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

• 2 weeks later...

i have mentioned for some months now the growing number of EFP's being booted over to the London market from COMEX. There will be a default and a price explosion. Like a bomb exploding it will be very sudden and to most of the world completely unexpected.

It is well worth the time to read this piece. It bringing into focus what is happening and what you will not hear from the controlled financial media. The paper market days are very limited.

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/blog/8942/guest-post-explaining-exchanges-physical-efps-gijsbert-groenewegen

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of upwards movement today with interest rate news

Makes the previous group order significantly more valuable!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

56 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Lots of upwards movement today with interest rate news

Makes the previous group order significantly more valuable!

Typical.... i was looking earlier and added plenty to the basket at lower rates, took my little girl to the park and its gone up ! ( bloody kids :lol:)

Encouraging technical picture for SilverGBP.

Looks like it is about to complete a basing pattern. We are just touching the 200dma, the 50dma is well behind us and beginning to turn up.

Last time this happened was in Aug 2017, unfortunately it did not mark the start of a new uptrend back then, but maybe it will do so this time.

http://schrts.co/bptvpT

Edited by vand

It could do but I would be surprised. Carney held rates again killed the currency again, I think it's weakness in sterling rather than strength in silver. If the US do the same then perhaps silver strengthening is legitimate, when is the next rate rise planned for in the US? 

Might sound a bit obvious, but unless your base currency is USD then the price of anything denominated in USD going to be a reflection of the strength or weakness of your currency vs USD.

One of the primary reasons to stack is to protect ourselves against loss of purchasing power through currency devaluation, after all. But you can't have it both ways - if your currency appreciates then the GBP value of your stack will decrease. This is fine - your current purchasing power has just increased a little, while insurance just got a little cheaper.

Edited by vand

That's my point, for silver to be bullish in GBP and not in USD, is not bullish for silver it's just bearish for GBP. 

I want the silver price to rise relative to everything else other wise you are right I've bought currency insurance and not a commodity investment. Can't complain too much, but I do earn in GBP, not good to be made poorer because they won't raise interest rates. 

• 1 month later...