• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Crowd funding property - minimum investment £50

I think the yield of around 3% is about right when you compare rental prices to house prices. With PP you are banking on the crossrail line to boost house prices over the next 5 years and especially when the line us up and running.

With the resale market you can get shares at under market value if you keep an eye on the properties closely and are quick. Also you can actually buy shares in amounts less than the minimum £50 required for new properties. I did a test buy of £1.80 worth of shares (reinvested my dividends ) in a secondary property and it went through fine :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the yield of around 3% is about right when you compare rental prices to house prices. With PP you are banking on the crossrail line to boost house prices over the next 5 years and especially when the line us up and running.

With the resale market you can get shares at under market value if you keep an eye on the properties closely and are quick. Also you can actually buy shares in amounts less than the minimum £50 required for new properties. I did a test buy of £1.80 worth of shares (reinvested my dividends ) in a secondary property and it went through fine :)

Out of interest, why would crossrail boost house prices? I would have thought with the exception of houses located near crossrail stations, if anything it may make prices take a hit in London? Supply and demand n all that.

Out of interest, why would crossrail boost house prices? I would have thought with the exception of houses located near crossrail stations, if anything it may make prices take a hit in London? Supply and demand n all that.

Yep you've hit the nail on the head, and THAT is why PP is concentrating on buying properties within 1000 m or less of the new Crossrail stations.

Thanks to the massive reductions in commuter times, these areas suddenly appear on the radar of people working in London and looking for a more affordable location.

However prices in the rest of London won't take a hit, because the estimated number of people that are expected to move to the London area is still going to require more housing stock than there is, even with these Crossrail locations.

• 11 months later...

Basically, it is the wish of the company, how much minimum amount they want to investors to invest in their company. I have invested in real estate project and their minimum investment is $150. Whatever investment you will make, you will get returns accordingly. Less amount- fewer returns, More amount-more returns. Before investing in real estate sector, I was much confused on the ground that my hard earned money may not be wasted. When I came in contact with this site my whole doubts get cleared. 

• 2 weeks later...

Crowdfund concept is very much helpful to the starters of a new project. If you are investing in any project, you required a lot of patience for returns . I have invested small amounts in five projects. It is going around two years but I haven't received any returns till now. But I know three projects are doing very well and hope within one month or two, I may get the dividend from these three projects.

Archived