• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Britannia Mules

Shamatti

I have been watching these on feebay.

Looks like there are lots out there to be sold, but that they are being trickled out on to the market to keep prices up. They are generally selling between £100 and £110.

There are loads on "buy it now" for prices ranging from £125to £1200 but I guess these are not selling at all. I think they are there to make the auctioned coins look like a good deal.

Looks like there must be some sort of collusion going on to maintain this state of affairs. I'll keep watching. Can't go on for ever, can it? lol

I saw a German feeBayer selling in lots of 10.

The majority of people having Mules in their stack will have absolutely no idea that they have anything but normal coins in their possesion.

The supply of mules for sale is probably quite limited so people will pay a premium to have something unusual.

Compare prices of the Australian stock horse with or without a postcard attached.

If anyone on this forum wishes to buy a Horse Mule I can sell for £95 with free shipping by Special Delivery - UK only.

Should you ask - I am not prepared to negotiate as I am happy to hold onto the coin.

I would consider exchanges for a gold half sovereign or 6 oz of silver coins - TBA.

I already have the horse mule. Wish I could get the Britannia at a reasonable price. I want the set. Our friend Mr Lacy get me a Horse and a Britannia, I have the Horse mule, the Britannia mule would make that a nice little set! :)

I guess I will have to bite the bullet at some point. I just have this issue with paying over a ton for an ounce of silver. If I can find one for less than that I might be tempted to part with the cash. Will have to play the waiting game I think. One will turn up!

Archived