• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

withdrawn Lots of gold coins for sale, under HGM prices, half sovs, sovs, european gold as well.

HighlandTiger

Due to an imminent withdrawal from the "Bank of Dad", I'm needing to deposit funds into said bank. I did try the ECB, well they have been bailing in, or is it bailing out, practically every bank in Europe, but the nice guy at Lords Cricket Ground said they don't do loans, (perhaps I've got the wrong ECB, oh well................... :rolleyes: )

Anyway I'm needing to sell a large part of my current gold holdings, (my proofs are going nowhere ;))

Everyone knows that HGM are the cheapest by far in the UK, my coins currently are priced slightly cheaper.

Postage will be per order, and not reliant on number of coins, same as HGM do. All coins will be sent in coin holders placed in padded envelopes. UK sales only thanks

£7.50 for Insured Next Day Special Delivery, or £2.50 for recorded delivery, but that will be at your own risk.

Like HGM, payment by bank transfer only.

Right, .....I have the following coins. All were bought as bullion, and are sold as bullion, but there are some nice quality coins amongst them, but others will know more about grades etc than me.

I have

Half Sovs, all at £98.67, Mints in brackets

1902 (L)
1905 (L)
1905 (L)
1906 (L)
1910 (L)
1910 (S) Sold
1911 (L)
1912 (L)
1913 (L)
1913 (L)
1914 (L)
1925 (SA)
1926 (SA)
1982 (L)
1982 (L)
2000 (L)
2011 (L)
2011 (L)

Full Sovs all at £197.34, Mints in brackets (no shields)

1967 (L)

France 20 FF at £156.48

1868 A  Sold Payment Pending

All prices will be available until midnight tonight, where I reserve the right to either close the sale or continue it for another 24 hours.

Thanks guys. PM me if you are interested in any of these. and it'll be first come first served :)

PS. I do have the following full sovereigns, which are classed by Marsh as "scarce", for which I will probably keep , but I am open to sensible offers.

1873 (Melbourne)
1911 (Canada)

Nb. Post tidied up to remove the sold coins.

commiserations mate

No commiserations needed. My gold purchases have done exactly what is says on the tin. They stored my wealth, (what little of it I have ;) ), stopped me spending it on beer and loose women, and was there when I needed it. 

I'll be back buying gold in a few months time, no worries. :) 

No commiserations needed. My gold purchases have done exactly what is says on the tin. They stored my wealth, (what little of it I have ;) ), stopped me spending it on beer and loose women, and was there when I needed it. 

I'll be back buying gold in a few months time, no worries. :)

Excellent. Then you get the excitement all over again!

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

The sale will close at midnight tonight.

I would like to thank everyone who bought something from me, and I hope you enjoy being temporary custodians of those coins ;), (after all, I'm sure these coins have had many owners in the past and will have many more in the future)

Bank of Dad has now had its bail in, and is open again for business. Although I don't think it's cash asset balance sheet will be in the black for long. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys, I really appreciate everyone's custom, and look forward to buying and selling with you all again in the coming years

All the best.

HT.....................

Archived