• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Avoid AU TRADING AT ALL COSTS - Horrible Service

CurryMuncher69

Pete, previous posts have been hidden from public view.

I'll leave it up to Chris to decide if the entire thread should be deleted.

I think it's useful for users to see who others have had problems with.

Stacker since 2013

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete, previous posts have been hidden from public view.

I'll leave it up to Chris to decide if the entire thread should be deleted.

I think it's useful for users to see who others have had problems with.

Many thanks for your immediate response.

The thread might be able to continue but perhaps moderated.

As this site grows all the material can be read on the Internet and if a company director or a company is notified of adverse information, even if correct, some no-win/no-fee lawyer can get super excited and who knows what hassle that can be. Specifics can always be sent to individuals by personal message if it is deemed helpful especially in a situation where one of us might be loosing money and background info can be a big help.

No problem Pete.

I don't see anything else particularly slanderous or defamatory, I'll keep an eye on proceedings.

All, please be careful what you say, personal experiences are fine but you never know who is reading the thread (and how good their lawyers are).

Stacker since 2013

Personally as a business owner myself, customer service always comes first. My 1 and only experience with AU was awful, slow response to emails, lied about delivery times and don't seem to hold stock they say they have(my opinion).

If they were honest, I would probably have returned.

It's why I try to be as helpful and quick to respond to messages and to delivery with in a few days. It works being honest. :)

Last time I checked Free speech was legal.

I am sorry but If a company messes up numerous amounts of times without any explanation, then people should be aware of the problems doing business with said company. Its not like this is the one off occasion, they messed up and I am over exaggerating the situation. No it is not,

I understand you don't want this forum to turn into a hate fest, well neither do I, however this company needs to be called out, if this was silver to go, Atkinson, coin invest, I would not post in the first place because 

1.) reputable dealers who have extremly high reviews and If something bad happens it is rare/not common which I will fully understand and have no hate towards the business. 

2.) Inform me straight away of any problems/procedures that need to go before payment e.t.c 

I am not the first person to have bad dealings with AU trading. You think this is a year old company? 

how come there is a review/bad reports on it dating 2011........

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3423291

I understand you don't want this forum to turn into a hate fest, well neither do I, however this company needs to be called out, if this was silver to go, Atkinson, coin invest, I would not post in the first place because

CM, another forum I was on was sent a cease & desist order from a lawyer due to a thread that was negative about somebody's company.

It caused the site to be closed down for almost a week, and a written apology had to be given.

The above is a fact, and something we do not want to happen on this forum.

Please be careful what you post when criticising businesses, that goes for everybody.

I agree that it is fair to post about a bad experience of a company, but it needs to be limited to just that.

Stacker since 2013

Yes I am just explaining what is happening to me, if you look back I have not attacked the company DIRECTLY just criticized how they do business.

**UPDATE**

Just recieved another email, AFTER I SENT THEM ANOTHER ONE. So props to them for the near instant reply. 

This is what it said. 

We are trying to locate the shipment in our mail room. We will notify you later this afternoon.

This tells me that someone just dumped it in the mail room, and forgot about it. 4 days later, and they cannot find the product..... 

Yes I am just explaining what is happening to me, if you look back I have not attacked the company DIRECTLY just criticized how they do business.

CM, I'm not getting at you.

I'm merely making everybody aware that their posts could cause the forum problems, and to please consider, very carefully, any negative posts made about businesses before they press submit.

Stacker since 2013

• Founder & Administrator

I won't delete the thread. There is no need to.

If you have a bad experience with a company, please post as it is helpful for other members. Do not feel suppressed, do not keep the truth quiet as you are afraid it might bring the closure of the forum.

As long as you are stating true factual information then I wouldn't worry about being sued for anything.

Also note that The Silver Forum is hosted on servers offshore. ;)

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I just got home and got myself up to date with this thread. I would second what Chris has said. As long as people are only stating actual facts of their situation then I don't think we need to worry. Keep it honest and respectful and we can't go wrong.

Sorry to hear that the problems are continuing. Perhaps if the company owner were to see this thread and realise just how much custom he is loosing due to unhappy customers then there would be a some changes to how he operates? Lets hope so any way. After all, is that not the reason we make complaints? There is a saying that in business a complaint is a gift. If gives one the opportunity to provide some excellent customer service, and also to learn where improvements are needed in the business.

**Update**

Recieved another email guys!! The responses are starting to get better in terms of time, So I think I am on the high priority list.... at least that is what I think lol. 

Anyways the email they sent was a response to mine, stating that They have not lost my silver, they are merely trying to find it in the mail room, it has not been delivered to there offices in the building

It looks like that, they have a complicated way of sorting out goods sent in by customers. As They clearly have it, someone called "Megan" signed for it, It does not take 4 Working days to delivery something that is in the same bloody building.. I do not know what they are playing at. 

GOOD NEWS PEOPLE!

They have found my package, and I shall receive payment in the next hour into my account :D

He actually explained to me why it took so long and I actually feel bad/understand why it took long. 

In the building the company works in, it has 18 floors, with 5-6 different companies working in that same building. 

So I understand now, why it took so long to locate that package. See if they told me this from the start this whole rant situation would of been avoided, however the damage has been done, and my business with them will be over. 

£80-£99 quid somewhere in that range for 8 0z. 

10 American Walking liberty Half oz rounds 

2 Half oz Scottsdale Rounds

1 Walking Liberty 1894 

1 oz leipziger bar 

Just wanted to get rid of my genereic silver that wont get more then spot, If I sold them on ebay I woul just scrape spot in my opinion. 

Archived