• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Avoid AU TRADING AT ALL COSTS - Horrible Service

CurryMuncher69

Well Where shall I start? 

I wanted to get rid of all my generic silver (meaning all the silver that I will only get 98% or spot price for), so I came across AU trading, and they offered the best price for my silver via there calculator on the website, and offered to pay postage straight into my account. 

I tried to ring, and you cannot speak to anyone, because every time you try to ring it goes straight to the answering machine and you have to leave a message. So I left a message, and what do you know, they did not reply to my call after 1 day. So I thought I will email them instead thinking they didn't get my message at all. 

Sent off an email and it took a day and a half for them to reply to my first email regarding my silver. I sent an email something on the lines of "I have silver for sale, 8 oz in total, how much would I receive and where shall I send it to" in which they replied "Its worth this much,,,,, we will pay the postage.... and send it to this address... along with your Bank infomation, and tracking number"

I thought great, price is the best I have offered (even though I could of sold it for 30% more on ebay needed cash instant,.. so I thought) Send it off on Friday, special delivery, will arrive on Monday before 1:00pm. I also sent the receipt, and my email address, username if anything went wrong, so they knew it was me.

Fast forward today, and I have not Received ANY NEWS AT ALL. NOT ONE BLOODY EMAIL, NOT ONE PHONE CALL, NOTHING. They have in fact received my package, as someone called "Megan" signed for it. I have left 2 voice messages, and 3 emails so far, and have not been told anything about my situation regarding my silver 

Now If there was a problem and they let me knew instantly or emailed me ATLEAST ONCE, I would of been fine, and patient as I know why it is taking so long. However they have not done that and I am still waiting for a response. 

This experience has just been a nightmare for me, and believe me once they do reply back to my emails or even better give me a ring, I will give them an earful. So I advise you guys do not shop/spend/send your silver to this place 

http://autrading.co.uk/buyback_calculator.php

No matter how tempting those 10 oz pamp suisse and 5 oz suisse bars they have in stock look tempting. ( I know I was on the verge of purchasing them for my pamp collection,... xD) 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you get your cash soon.

I appreciate you sharing this experience as it can be a big help to others.

With such poor customer service they have done themselves no favours.

• Founder & Administrator

Its a shame really, I REALLY WANT THEM BLOODY 10 oz PAMP BARS and 5 oz  bars. Nobody in the UK of my knowledge stocks them. Well I would rather give my money to a company that deserves it. 

PAMP suisse collection? I thought you were only in silver for the investment. True light has come forward, I knew you were a collector at heart CurryMuncher :P 20% VAT on silver bars in the UK, only a collector willing to pay the high prices would buy those! :)

In regards to AU Trading. At least you have there business address.

AU Trading LLC

Level 17, Dashwood House

69 Old Broad Street

London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom

The company secretary and director is Mr John Michael Christopher, his address is also publicly available. (If he actually lives at that address)

I don't think they have done a runner with your 8oz, more like their business is just run badly with not enough staff. Hopefully you get your money soon.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Sorry to hear of your troubles mate. I used them once and have never used them since. The way they are run is not user friendly.

If you decide to go for more pamp bars let me know, I will see if I can get them for you.

PAMP suisse collection? I thought you were only in silver for the investment. True light has come forward, I knew you were a collector at heart CurryMuncher :P 20% VAT on silver bars in the UK, only a collector willing to pay the high prices would buy those! :)

In regards to AU Trading. At least you have there business address.

AU Trading LLC

Level 17, Dashwood House

69 Old Broad Street

London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom

The company secretary and director is Mr John Michael Christopher, his address is also publicly available. (If he actually lives at that address)

I don't think they have done a runner with your 8oz, more like their business is just run badly with not enough staff. Hopefully you get your money soon.

You caught me.... I am sorry but PAMP bars are just so lovely. (Talking about the bars that are in oz variants, not the gram bars) I cannot help myself chris. There is a collector in me, he is just being overwhelmed by the investor side of me if that makes any sense at all.

I thought you would knew I kind of had a fetish for semi Numi because my last 2 popular threads have been about great white sharks,and Falcons.... xD

Now If Only I can convince my bank account to allow me to buy more pamp, that would be a dream come true lol. 

Sorry to hear of your troubles mate. I used them once and have never used them since. The way they are run is not user friendly.

If you decide to go for more pamp bars let me know, I will see if I can get them for you.

Klacy My man, I am inboxing you after this, will definitely enquirer about the pamp bars. Cheers mate.  

Sorry to hear about this CM, If all else fails you will have to use the small claims court and insist it be in your town. I'm sure they are just waiting for the spot price to fall to the lowest this week to give you a figure by Thursday.   

Sorry to hear about this CM, If all else fails you will have to use the small claims court and insist it be in your town. I'm sure they are just waiting for the spot price to fall to the lowest this week to give you a figure by Thursday.   

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I THINK, and I HAVE BEEN WARNED ABOUT THIS BY OTHER PEOPLE.

Small Business will normally hold your order for a couple of days without shipping to see if silver prices fall, I sent it off when silver was £12 per oz it is now £11.79. The way they do business is shocking, and from my post I hope no one in this forum gives them another penny. I think I will receive my money some time next week. 

• Founder & Administrator

You caught me.... I am sorry but PAMP bars are just so lovely. (Talking about the bars that are in oz variants, not the gram bars) I cannot help myself chris. There is a collector in me, he is just being overwhelmed by the investor side of me if that makes any sense at all.

I thought you would knew I kind of had a fetish for semi Numi because my last 2 popular threads have been about great white sharks,and Falcons.... xD

Now If Only I can convince my bank account to allow me to buy more pamp, that would be a dream come true lol. 

I do love the PAMP lady fortuna bars. I am going to eventually get a 10oz silver one. Now would be the perfect time to purchase as spot is so low, but I don't have any more funds right now :( already spent it all on silver  :lol: 

The PAMPS don't change design every year, so there is plenty of time to buy one.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

@Keith I am not the only one mate there are other people out there that have been screwed over just a simple google search will show that. 

Only reason Why I went with them is because all the reviews ARE LIKE 3-4 YEARS OLD. So I thought they must of changed there ways and gave them a chance. 

Nope still the same, horrible service, and Im glad I only Sent them 8 oz and not more, or even better gave them my hard earned money for silver bars they have in stock, which I will receive a month later. 

About a year ago I ordered 20 kooks which were listed in stock.

Many emails and promises of them being posted out 'tomorrow' were exchanged.

A month later I said that I'd choose another coin if they couldn't send the kooks and I was offered koalas which I agreed to as I thought anything was better than nothing.

They finally arrive not from London where they are listed but through Swiss Post and I had to pay extra VAT and handling. 

Never again.

About a year ago I ordered 20 kooks which were listed in stock.

Many emails and promises of them being posted out 'tomorrow' were exchanged.

A month later I said that I'd choose another coin if they couldn't send the kooks and I was offered koalas which I agreed to as I thought anything was better than nothing.

They finally arrive not from London where they are listed but through Swiss Post and I had to pay extra VAT and handling. 

Never again.

Why are these guys even in business? 

Well Where shall I start? 

I wanted to get rid of all my generic silver (meaning all the silver that I will only get 98% or spot price for), so I came across AU trading, and they offered the best price for my silver via there calculator on the website, and offered to pay postage straight into my account.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience mate! Just wondering why you were only expecting to get 98% of spot?

Just for the record, if you - or anyone else - need to do something like this in the future I would always give you 100% spot for silver, especially on small lots like 8 ounces. As far as I am concerned silver is silver is silver, whatever state it is in it is always worth its weight in, well, silver! lol ;)

Unless you are talking about silver spoons or something, I can't imagine any silver being worth less than spot. Unless I am missing something?

Sorry to hear about your bad experience mate! Just wondering why you were only expecting to get 98% of spot?

Just for the record, if you - or anyone else - need to do something like this in the future I would always give you 100% spot for silver, especially on small lots like 8 ounces. As far as I am concerned silver is silver is silver, whatever state it is in it is always worth its weight in, well, silver! lol ;)

Unless you are talking about silver spoons or something, I can't imagine any silver being worth less than spot. Unless I am missing something?

Everywhere I went people were offering 90% of spot, and the local pawn shop offered £7 per oz. Au trading offered me the most, and I needed a quick buck, I should of gone on ebay and sold it on there. 

**UPDATE***

Just got an email this is what it said....

Thank you for your email. 

I will check with the mail room tomorrow and update you. 

Regards, 

John 

SO they DO NOT EVEN KNOW THAT THEY HAVE MY SILVER, EVEN THOUGH THEY RECIEVED IT 3 DAYS AGO, UNORGANIZED is an understatement. This is turning out to be really hilarious to me, a company of this size and been in the business this long should not be doing this. 

It has been 4 DAYS NOW, since they have my silver, and only recived one email. This is laughable, and the guy clearly does not have a clue what is going on. 

**UPDATE***

Just got an email this is what it said....

Thank you for your email. 

I will check with the mail room tomorrow and update you. 

Regards, 

John 

SO they DO NOT EVEN KNOW THAT THEY HAVE MY SILVER, EVEN THOUGH THEY RECIEVED IT 3 DAYS AGO, UNORGANIZED is an understatement. This is turning out to be really hilarious to me, a company of this size and been in the business this long should not be doing this. 

It has been 4 DAYS NOW, since they have my silver, and only recived one email. This is laughable, and the guy clearly does not have a clue what is going on.

- Company of this size ??

When I checked they were listed as too small to file accounts and there is nothing on record.

- This long ??

According to public records the company in not even 1 year old and the director who also doubles as secretary is aged 30.

Might be a man and his dog operation.

EOE

It cant be 1 year old, there are reviews for AU trading that date back 2010, maybe they are under  a different name. 

however way you put it, they are doing business wrong, and people need to know about them, so they do not repeat the mistake that I did

Just to add to my earlier history of the director of this Company.

This list is in the public record and anyone reading this must decide how they wish to interpret this information.

At no point on this forum has anyone wished to put into disrepute this person.

Note to administrators - it might be beneficial to remove this thread or at least delete my last two additions in the event someone misunderstands.

Archived