• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1/4 Oz coins

Shamatti

I was just looking at some Noah's Ark coins which I have had for ages.

I have the 1/2 and 1/4 ounce coins as well as the 1oz. I had forgotten how much I love the 1/4 ounce coins. I don't know why. There is just something about the size, the way they behave (I have a tube of them, not in capsules) they are dinky, for want of a better word lol

Does anyone else love these smaller sized coins. I don't have any other coins in this size. But certainly thinking about getting some more no I have reminded myself hoe cool they are.

Never thought about that, I've got a few gold sovereigns as well but I don't look at them that often.

Guess what I'm off to do now???

I'm really hoping it has something to do with gold sovereigns... :P lol

The thing about the 1/4 coins is that they remind me of normal coins. but they are thicker which gives them a nice feel and they move nicely. I guess you just have to try it and see! lol

I like to try and get sets of coins. I am still wishing I could have got a 10 Oz horse as I have the 1/2, 1 2 and 5 Ounce coins but they were out of stock for the 10 ounce when I went to get them. :(

I love half oz coins, If I had a choice to get 1 oz coin for £15, or 2 half oz coins for £16, I would go for the half oz. 

2 reasons why I love half oz coins. 

1.) Easily can be sold if silver skyrockets, for e.g if it hits £50 per oz, I can sell my half oz coins minimum for £30 and people will buy them. (I know I would if silver got to that level and somoene was selling half oz coins for £30.)

2.) I get to look at more coins.... xD

Archived