• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Interest in Air-tite capsules

klacey

Ok. Here is the answer, well half the answer :)

Maples - H38 (H38 is 3.17mm deep, cap may not close completely but fit is acceptable) <<< This doesn't sound good. I don't really like acceptable, I like perfect!

Canadian wildlife series H38

Canadian Birds of prey H38

Britannia's H39 (says 2013 only, but does that mean 2013 onwards?)

UK lunar horse H39? I am guessing

ASE's H40.6

Libertads H40.6

What I will do when sending an email is ask about all this Chris. I have  a bit of time over the weekend to also do some research on the net.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Founder & Administrator

Cool Klacey. 

I am afraid my order will be small.

Maybe something like:

20 pieces H38

15 pieces H40.6

10 pieces H39

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Cool Klacey. 

I am afraid my order will be small.

Maybe something like:

20 pieces H38

15 pieces H40.6

10 pieces H39

Doesn't really bother me how big or small buddy. I know these capsules will sell quickly and it's a nice little extra on my website. :)

Ok, so it looks like these right. Make sure I'm looking at the right ones?

http://www.air-tites.com/Air-Tite_Direct_Fit_Coin_Holders.htm#.Uz2s_PSVdmg

Yea but purchase boxes here to get wholesale pricing: http://www.air-tites.com/Wholesale_Direct_Fit_Air-Tite_Coin_Holders.htm#.Uz4XtzQayK0

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Oh I'm going to Chris. I'm thinking of getting the 250 wholesale boxes. Should work out to average £0.35 each. If this does work out I will get these on a regular basis.

If it works out cheaper to purchase small amounts from you than direct from air-tite because of shipping then I will no doubt be purchasing again from you at some-point in the future.

I think it's a good product to stock. And relatively inexpensive to hold stock of. They should sell pretty well in my opinion.

Discounts / Offers

I agree even if I can't sell here, eBay would eat them up.

Anyway I will be getting 250 each of the ones asked for and a good few of the tubes. Order will be going in on Monday, so you guys have till then if anything else would like to be added.

I might get some gloves too.

I think the tubes hold just about 18 Perth Mint originals, I can't remember, maybe 17 is a better fit. But I am sure I could fit 18 into them.

I was so annoyed that they didn't take 20 Perth Mint coins. Would have been nice to put whole mint sealed rolls in them.

Klacey, I will also take 2 of the H tubes from you. They will add protection for sending the capsules.

Discounts / Offers

Archived