• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

ChrisSilver

Today I received.....

7,470 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, shortstack68 said:

The other point i'd make is that you told me that it was overpriced crap when i mentioned it on release, so well done on your change of mind......Yes people can change their mind, but usually their first opinion is normally correct.............

Where did I say it was overpriced crap? 

I said it was interesting because it wouldn't have the mint mark but overprice

19 minutes ago, Kman said:

Where did I say it was overpriced crap? 

I said it was interesting because it wouldn't have the mint mark but overprice

overpriced I think you said. I added my part. But I should thank you , I gave the heads up, you said overpriced then bought it, not even a mention on the thread that it may have been a good buy, so big 👍🏾 for that.

2 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

overpriced I think you said. I added my part. But I should thank you , I gave the heads up, you said overpriced then bought it, not even a mention on the thread that it may have been a good buy, so big 👍🏾 for that.

I didn't buy the sapphire sovereign? in hindsight I wish I did, that's why I say I've been looking on Ebay 

Where did you give a heads up? I thought I was the first to post about it 

Edited by Kman

1 minute ago, Kman said:

I didn't buy the sapphire sovereign? in hindsight I wish I did, that's why I say I've been looking on Ebay 

Where did you give a heads up? I thought I was the first to post about it 

No Kman, I created the post about the Sov and you joined in. I believe you listed the Sapphire sovereign in a list of coins you have bought, I believe that list was added when we were all talking about the 1817 strike on the day and that's when I asked you about it and the thread I linked where you said it was overpriced.

You went a little sheepish saying you had bought afterwards.

Anyway, its water under the bridge.

3 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

No Kman, I created the post about the Sov and you joined in. I believe you listed the Sapphire sovereign in a list of coins you have bought, I believe that list was added when we were all talking about the 1817 strike on the day and that's when I asked you about it and the thread I linked where you said it was overpriced.

You went a little sheepish saying you had bought afterwards.

Anyway, its water under the bridge.

I had to search a bit to find it

You had posted it in gold deals, I replied it's not much of a deal, then it was split out and a new thread was created for it

I never said I had bought it :wacko: I didn't even hint at buying it 

1 hour ago, Rhyseyson said:

@shinus73 where did you get tje peso from and also how much was it.

Like the look of the mexican coins more than most to be honest

It was an eBay find for about £7 I think. I like all the Mexican silver too, used to have lots, but sold them. Now regret it and am building the collection back up. 

I do this with everything in my stack...

Rhyseyson likes this