• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

coin cases in lidl tomorrow

silverroller

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice. Knowing my luck, my local Lidl won't have any in stock :unsure:

I got one from our local Lidl last year and I thought the same as you,I spoke to the manager and he said every store in the UK gets some allocated,so he put one aside for me.

They are very good value and quality as well.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

I got one from our local Lidl last year and I thought the same as you,I spoke to the manager and he said every store in the UK gets some allocated,so he put one aside for me.

They are very good value and quality as well.

Hopefully they'll have some, might pop out before they close. Too good to pass on the offer.

Dont know if these will fit that case but the 47mm trays take 1oz lunars ok , good seller as well, I have used him afew times very quick delivery and had the occasional freebie as well

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lighthouse-Blue-felt-coin-display-trays-storage-assorted-sizes-/140737294645?pt=UK_Coins_Supplies_RL&var=&hash=item20c498b135

Dont know if these will fit that case but the 47mm trays take 1oz lunars ok , good seller as well, I have used him afew times very quick delivery and had the occasional freebie as well

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lighthouse-Blue-felt-coin-display-trays-storage-assorted-sizes-/140737294645?pt=UK_Coins_Supplies_RL&var=&hash=item20c498b135

These trays do fit.

Andy is a great seller, but his website is cheaper than his eBay prices in most cases.

http://www.coingallery.co.uk

Stacker since 2013

Are you 100% sure the 47mm trays are the right size for the capsuled lunars? Because those ones you have linked to are exactly the same size as the ones already in the case and they lunars don't fit.

It's just I measured the capsule and it's just over 49mm. So I would assume I would need the 50mm trays then.

Nice item and good price.

However, paranoid Bob says.........shiny & expensive looking, therefore immediately attractive to thieves, and of course very very portable.

Yes, I can be guaranteed to put a downer on any party :P

Currently stacking 1/4 oz (22ct) and Sovs.

Are you 100% sure the 47mm trays are the right size for the capsuled lunars? Because those ones you have linked to are exactly the same size as the ones already in the case and they lunars don't fit.

It's just I measured the capsule and it's just over 49mm. So I would assume I would need the 50mm trays then.

Yes, you need the 50mm trays for the 1oz capsuled lunars.

There are two types of 47mm tray, and one does fit but best to go for the 50mm.

Stacker since 2013

Archived