• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New site SilverShieldXchange by Chris Duane from SBSS

Keithoil

• Founder & Administrator

Or you can trade here :) eventually when we have enough members the silver forum will be one of the best places to trade.

I like the sound of this 'Dwolla' payments system that SSX is using, like PayPal but allows members to send free transactions under $10 and a fixed fee of only $0.25 for ANY amount above.

I need to look into it further but it looks like a good alternative to PayPal. And if members here signed up to Dwolla, they they could trade on the silver forum and send money via Dwolla.

https://www.dwolla.com/about

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Well the excitement of low cost transactions was short lived.

Dwolla is only available for US customers. I tried making an account and you need a US address and Social Security Number to register.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

There is an alternative to eBay called eBid.

Selling fees are a lot less and listing is free.

I have used it and it works fine but most sellers seem to set a fixed selling price.

As it is less known there are fewer folks looking.

I need to have a look at eBid when I get chance.

Much in the way of PM's on there Pete?

Nothing like on feeBay but regulars and some that sell gold coins.

How I discovered this site was I asked an eBayer if he /she would accept an offer or relist as a buy it now for some gold coins after they failed to sell.

The seller listed on eBid and sent me the link.

There is a tool that permits importing your eBay listing onto eBid so you don't have to rewrite it.

The volume on ebid is pathetic compared to eBay. I have listed a few things on ebid in the past but never made a single sale on it.

Discounts / Offers

The volume on ebid is pathetic compared to eBay. I have listed a few things on ebid in the past but never made a single sale on it.

Ditto - a very early version of eBay but lacking buyers as it is not well known.

Useful though in reducing fees if you you point a buyer in that direction.

Ebid is useless to sell silver on, I tried with 5 maples at a decent price not one sold or interest shown.

I was going to look into becoming the UK offical site for silver shield rounds. I need to contact Chris about how I could do it and whats involved. The only other offical sites are in germany.

I was going to look into becoming the UK offical site for silver shield rounds. I need to contact Chris about how I could do it and whats involved. The only other offical sites are in germany.

Sounds like a good plan to me matey.

Stacker since 2013

Here is a reply I had from Dwolla!!

Thank you for your email and interest in Dwolla. As you mentioned, Dwolla is only available to users within the US and there is no timetable for when we decide to take our services internationally. However, please visit the following link and fill out the form to request Dwolla coming to your country!

https://www.dwolla.com/global

We only need another 9,999,999 people to sign up. I reckon we should achieve this within the month!!!

Keith

Here is a reply I had from Dwolla!!

Thank you for your email and interest in Dwolla. As you mentioned, Dwolla is only available to users within the US and there is no timetable for when we decide to take our services internationally. However, please visit the following link and fill out the form to request Dwolla coming to your country!

https://www.dwolla.com/global

We only need another 9,999,999 people to sign up. I reckon we should achieve this within the month!!!

Keith

3y2ybezu.jpg

Unfortunately didn't say that they would introduce Dwolla into the UK after 9,999,998 more people have entered their emails but I am sure if we got a million people to do so it would definitely help!

Discounts / Offers

Archived