• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Luker2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bl--dy h-ll this lot make the Royal Mint look good re time frame for coin releases.

They will be taking pre orders for the next coin in the series before I receive the first one at this rate

2/10/2015
– proofs are in stock and starting to ship
– to be fair to all customers, all serial numbers will be selected by random
– we are using the sequence generator on random.org to help with the process
– waiting on BU
LunarSkullsProof1-300x200.jpg LunarSkullsProof2-300x201.jpg
LunarSkullsProof3-300x210.jpg LunarSkullsProof4-253x300.jpg

woohoo ! 

about time , cant wait to get my hands on them at last. bit annoyed that they are doing the serial numbers randomly though as i was one of the first to buy so was hoping for a low serial , but it doesnt really matter

Don't believe the hype, only 1 lunar series is worth investing in , the original . Same as the tiffany art series, many copies and add on's but only the original series will bring you a return. SBSS coins are a pyramid scheme, if your in at the start and buy a stock of coins, you have a very limited time to flip them before the market is flooded . These skull coins will end up a very expensive punt for people that buy them, you will find them selling for spot a couple of years down the line. I have bought many of these must have great return coins in the past, now only worth the weight and purity that's written on them. If you want to invest , spend your money where you can see a return. ( p.s anyone watching the Perth gods series, good example of hype )

Daz did you pick up bu or the proof not for everyone these coins limited resale market but skinny mintage 500 proof and 2000 bu, I've decided to have a punt and pick a bu up from aurinum them and power coin seem to be the only eu distributors at the moment I guess a lot will depend on future years designs personally I like the twist on the lunar series minted in Germany so normally we'll struck

I got two proofs , I really like the design and think it could turn into areally nice series. Will be interesting to see what the issue price will be for further releases though.

If they ramp the price up beyond what I paid (about 60quid) then I won't bother getting any more. Hopefully it will stay about the same

Fair play to you daz picking them up at around the release price can feel your excitement it's a given that we all want to turn a profit out of the metals but you can't beat having something tangible in your hands that you have worked for I'm envious give £48 for bu

i think it will be at first but will most probably settle down to more reasonable levels after a few months , looking on the silver stackers forum it looks like a fair few members bought them to flip so there should be a  few available once people receive them

• 4 weeks later...

Archived