• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2015 sov 2 different heads

alec86

just checked my e-mails and had one from the royal mint and it seams that the 2015 sovereign will have 2 different types of portraits of the queen

• The first time in more than 100 years that Sovereigns of the same date will be issued with two different portraits

post-176-0-68937700-1415207035_thumb.jpg

I'm confused

Is there a different design shown on the royal mint site?

is there going to be a special designed new sovereign for 2015?

I know that in Sep 2015 the queen will become the longest reigning monarch beating Victoria 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

It wouldn't surprise me is the new head is only on some expensive proof. We might have to get Atkinson's to get their black marker pen out again for an alternative design.

Is it just me or do they say there's two different designs but don't show them anywhere  :wacko:

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

I might need to buy a couple of 2015 sov then. Not from RM though!

Where is the cheapest currently for 2 inc delivery?

Bought a couple last weekend on pre order from Baird's (goldline.co.uk.) At the time, and for just a couple of coins, they were cheapest amongst the usual sources; ( Atkinson, Bullion by Post, Bullion Centre et al) 

Stock was due to arrive on the 5th, but as of last night I did not have confirmation that these had been recieved and sent

Archived