• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Which European dealers offer the most competitive international shipping costs?

Caput Lupinum

I have to admit like wearing boardshorts over speedos at the beach, I've never gone European style for my silver. Can anyone recommend any fairly priced European dealers who ship outside Europe? I've heard members of another silver stacking site mention dealers in Estonia, Poland and Slovenia. Would any of these dealers ship to Australia?

Not sure any of us Brits or EU folks can answer that question.

Try placing a virtual order on a site and enter your destination address and get a quote.

Aurinum ships using DHL and CoinInvest and Silver-to-Go use UPS.

Both freight companies are global.

• Founder & Administrator

Cheapest place to purchase from (if buying coins) would either be a dealer in Germany or Estonia. Depends how much you are planning to order, but it might be better value ordering from somewhere like Liberty Silver, and arranging your own courier to collect. If just ordering a few coins at a time though, this might be a hassle.

I use this site for comparing prices of some dealers in germany: http://www.gold.de/silbermuenzen.html I haven't shipped anything outside of the EU so not sure on there pricing.

in the US Apmex ships worldwide, there shipping charge is something like $50, and then they charge a small amount (I think about $0.44) for every ounce or every coin in your order, not sure which.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I have to admit like wearing boardshorts over speedos at the beach, I've never gone European style for my silver. Can anyone recommend any fairly priced European dealers who ship outside Europe? I've heard members of another silver stacking site mention dealers in Estonia, Poland and Slovenia. Would any of these dealers ship to Australia?

HI Caput - The issue of buying from a mainland European source is a similar issue that we have when you are based in the UK, principally getting the economies of scales and the amortized shipping cost against each unit (coin).

Two German companies that I use regularly both have a minimum  shipping cost of around 15 euros, and this remains the same up to approximately 15 oz. However the increment for the next 7-10 oz is a few more euros and not a prorated value. The shipping cost rise then at a disproportionate rate to the minimum cost.To answer the second part of your question, I believe that most EU dealers will post worldwide   

IMHO the purchasing of single bullion coins from European sources for repatriation to the UK  is marginal at best. Where the economies and savings come into play is when you purchase in the 20oz +  region. I think the same rule of thumb applies to where ever you are in the world

As per the link posted above,(http://www.gold.de/silbermuenzen.html), i  would recommend that you don't take the initially postal value shown on the comparison screen as gospel. From experience, some of the dealers are set up to show in-country post only, and it is not until you complete the on-line checkout that the real cost is shown for out of country delivery 

Archived