• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Can I get some feedback please. For my bullion investing ebook free download

AgentBullion

"5 Steps To Buying Gold And Silver Bullion Online: How To Become A Bullion Investor In 24hr"

By Vashon Patterson (Agent Bullion)

I have published this ebook on amazon to help others begin buying gold and silver. when I started investing/stacking silver I found this forum and learnt alot about how easy it is to obtain silver coins online. but most of all this forum brings the fun into investing.

there are many sites out there with a doom and gloom aspect of the economy and thats what scares many newbies of from buying bullion

I had to give a shout out to this forum in my book and added the link to this forum in the book, so my readers can experience what I have descovering awesome stuff, dealers and deals while on The Silver Stacker Forum 

If any of you guys have the time, my book is can be downloaded for FREE on my blog.

I would love your honest feeback. and anything that I could add to the book.

Keep Stacking!!! 

I found Agent Bullion as I was looking to get into silver, I think I found this forum through his ebook.

It was only £1.70 for the kindle version on Amazon, and it gave a good overview of what to do as a beginner.  Got some good links to check out.

His YouTube Videos are good too.  "Wasssup, my bullion buddies!!!"

I'd recommend it for beginners but maybe some of you guys wouldn't get much from it.

Not sure about his ebay and other 'entrepreneur' 'marketing' stuff though.

Just checked, he does link to the forum in his ebook.

Forgive me if I'm a suspicious bugger. A few months ago AB is a newbie to PMS and now according to his twitter profile he is some sort of investment guru (or aiming to be). Apologies in advance if this is a genuine post from a guy interested in alternative investments but I've been around the block too many times to take things at face value.

I've had a look at his blurb and think he is a little bit ahead of himself, he's not investing in real estate, he's learning about stocks and shares and has HAD a few businesses. On the face of it seems a honest account but hardly anyone you'd take much notice of having achieved very little YET.

But good luck to Agent bullion I wish you every success.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

I understand peoples concerns here but Agent bullion is a genuine guy, I've watched a few of his vids on youtube and the guy just loves gold and silver, his enthusiasm always brings a smile to my face.

Good stuff AB I like what you're doing :)

Isn't it nice when you find out someone was just being nice because they're nice? :D

I know it may sound like a beginner wanting to be an expert, but lets be honest now..... Who better to write an ebook on how to start stacking than someone who has just started stacking? Simples! :)

Good stuff AgentBullion! Like your style! :)

Who better to write an ebook on how to start stacking than someone who has just started stacking? 

errrrr perhaps someone who has been stacking for many years, who has made numerous mistakes and found ways to rectify them, and improve on them, and who could share their knowledge with others to stop them making those same mistakes.

You wouldn't buy a book on how to conduct open heart surgery written by a first year med student would you?

This is peoples savings, their hard earned money we are talking about. Ebooks are the bane of real authors, with real qualifications on the subjects they write about. 

Are people here, really promoting a "Bullion Investing" book, (which is among several ebook titles being sold by AgentBulllion), written by someone who only a few months ago was admitting to being new to bullion investing and not knowing much.

Great get and and go by AB, I'll give him that, but it is a dangerous precedent to appear to be promoting such a title from someone with very little experience or expertise on the subject. I would have thought that the people who have been in the PM investing game for a good few years would think better of newbies than that. 

But that's just my opinion, each to their own i say. You pays yer money, you takes yer chance........!

Oh lordy lordy, you are a giggle Mr HT. I think the guy shows enterprise and enthusiasm. Perhaps a little naive but certainly not uninformed. Beats the hell out of "suspicious bugger" any day! :P People are responsible for their own savings. Any "The benefit of my experience so far" is a welcome addition to the the knowledge base in my opinion.

"Naive and enthusiastic" are not the first things I look for in a financial advisor,

First thing I look what kind of car they drive and you will see who is taking who for a ride. One advised a mate yesterday, stock market is low so buy shares and don't buy gold because it is at a high.

if there is someone reading this thread who is genuinely a totally newbie to precious metals and would like to learn more

You can get everything a novice needs to know in plain, easy to understand English on the BullionByPost FAQs section of their web site for £FREE with the knowledge it is written by people with full experience of this area of investment

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/info/how-to-buy-gold/

I am not promoting BBP as a business to buy from, i don't work for them. Just promoting their excellent help/FAQs section.  

They are far from competitive on price in my opinion & other UK dealers can offer the same product at lower prices.  

The few times i have used BBP however they have been excellent every time, and delivery ALWAYS next working day.

i know they made a major public relations boo boo on that article, my post to their site was just to highlight the Help/FAQs section - which regardless whether you like them as a company or not the help/FAQs section is very well structured, informative, clear and answers the majority of things i wanted to know when starting out on the yellow brick road of stacking.

I certainly wont be using them again any time soon, for the reason you highlight Bob the awful use of sensitive customer data & also dont see why i should pay extra for my investments for them to spend it on fancy TV ads and major google adword campaigns

Don't forget BBP will also pass information on sales per county to national newspapers :)

Hi, could anyone elaborate on this please, i had planned on buying from bbp in the future, and so would be interested in hearing why you do not trust them anymore.

Perceived as non trustworthy, but in my opinion a storm in a tea cup.

They gave generic customer statistics to a national news paper for a story about Britain buying PMs. Even though all they gave over was high level counts (eg how many hundreds per region) some people think that means they can't be trusted with your personal data! :rolleyes:

Thanks Shamatti, yes i do not think that there is anything wrong with them giving out general regional sales statistics as long as it is not names and addresses. I cannot deny though i do sometimes think about the fact that a lot of bullion dealers do know who owns what and where they live, this information is something a thief would love to get his hands on. It does make you wonder how far these companies go to protect our identities. Maybe i am just being too paranoid for my own good, but thats me.

Archived