• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Just Made My First Purchase !

Hillbilly Sheep

That's it, I've started !!!

Now, I didn't think I'd buy my first coin on e-Bay, but I got an e-mail from them with a £25 voucher, so I redeemed it against a 1oz 2014 Britannia from 'Bullion By Post'.

Their price was £28 so with my voucher I effectively got my first coin for £3 ! 

It was £25 off when you spend £30, so I got a set of pocket scales too !!

Happy Days !!

:)

That's it, I've started !!!

Now, I didn't think I'd buy my first coin on e-Bay, but I got an e-mail from them with a £25 voucher, so I redeemed it against a 1oz 2014 Britannia from 'Bullion By Post'.

Their price was £28 so with my voucher I effectively got my first coin for £3 ! 

It was £25 off when you spend £30, so I got a set of pocket scales too !!

Happy Days !!

:)

http://thesilverforum.com/topic/1794-ebay-vouchers-have-you-had-any-and-what-did-you-buy/

Cheers guys, it feels good to finally make a purchase, even if it is just a small amount.

I don't have a plan on how much I want to collect, I suppose it all depends on price and how much spare money I have at the time, but I would think maybe £50 per month, so maybe 2x 1oz coins.

Or I might skip a few months and get something bigger. Not sure yet.

Just now is not a good time to spend for me, but with Xmas coming up I'm hoping Santa knows what good silver is !!

The coin should be here Friday, can't wait !!

brilliant , just watch for del charges they can be a party pooper , but some companies operate a system of a set postage covering more coins so for instance   spend £40-£100  del £6   or whatever it may be , in simple terms it means you can go up to the maximum coins within the £100 and the del stays the same, 

good luck  

Thanks man,

I've had a look at STG, but the postage seems high, the same price as the coin itself, so I guess it's better for bulkier buys rather than the 1 or 2 a month I'd be doing.

Maybe one day though !

Yes, you need to make substantial orders at STG to spread the delivery costs.

For the odd coin, always worth checking out our forum sponsors, they often offer good deals, and they are always better than ebay! :)

From what I've seen so far, to buy one or two coins at a time Atkinsons, seem to be the cheapest.  

But I would check everywhere to compare before actually buying.

Have a word with KLacey he is a sponsor and has done me a few good deals on here! Shhh! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived