• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Britannia, Privy Mark Horse, 2 Pounds, 1oz Silver, 2014

Pete

Only 8 left, who is going to buy them?

I would have pounced days ago, but the future posting date makes it difficult. Due to work I have to time my purchases to arrive when I know I am home.

Would have been a good way to pick up cheaper Brits (I don't think the normal ones are worth the premium .....don't mention CGT, it's not relevant unless you are selling several monster boxes a year).

Never mind, there will be other opportunities.

Currently stacking 1/4 oz (22ct) and Sovs.

Think of a large number....... and put it in you basket.

Will show up in red, with actual stock number if you have exceeded it.

Then of course, delete, do not confirm order

Currently stacking 1/4 oz (22ct) and Sovs.

Thanks for the quick reply. Good news I already ordered up some Britannia, Privy Mark Horse, 2 Pounds from STG.   Found STG to be a good reliable service and wondered what other Geman or Euro dealers are recommended by other Silver Forum users.

There is a fairly comprehensive list here  http://thesilverforum.com/topic/382-a-compiled-list-of-bullion-dealers/

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

I've just recived my tube of brits. I'm angry! 18 of them have milk spots, some very huge! only two can be considered in good condition. I think that was a signal. Bye bye silver, bye bye silver-to-go.com :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Makes you wonder if these came from merit gold and where they have been stored before STG got them

I have a few tubes of them still sealed.. may have to check them out now

With some of mine, I can even see finger print marks on some coins which have huge milk spots. Sealed tube so definitely handled without gloves from the mint.

Last few comments got me worried so I opened my sealed tube.

All were good except one which looked as if it had tape marks over about one full quarter of the coin.

The mark was dull and solid with what appeared like tread marks on the edges.

I tried to clean in hot soapy water but the mark remains impossible to remove.

• 1 month later...

I see STG has the privy horse back in stock or will have for the 12/12 although the premiums have gone up.

And they had only 25 privy horse yesterday up for sale(cheaper premium). I had them in the basket and was just looking at a candlestick chart to see if spot might fall a bit and they had sold when I went to proceed.

Archived