• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

Pipers

Recommended reading for everyone on this forum

334 posts in this topic

On 22/02/2017 at 18:57, Pipers said:

New Series on RT the from Renegade inc I have watched it and its very good.  

https://www.rt.com/shows/renegade-inc/377925-global-employment-people-disengaged/

I am subscribed to their own YouTube channel. I didn't know they were on RT. I hope Ross is given autonomy of thought and won't have to kiss Putin's ass all the time.

Audio only interview with Rick Rule. One of the most knowledgeable and level-headed people in the precious metals business.

Brad Birkenfeld: Lucifer's Banker

Just how bad is the ongoing fraud in the banking system? Get ready for a mind-bowing expose by a former insider at UBS.

Brad Birkenfield, author of Lucifer's Banker: The Untold Story of How I Destroyed Swiss Bank Secrecy, recounts the efforts he uncovered by his employer to help its clients cheat the US government out of tens of $billions in taxes.

But despite his working with the government closely to expose the gigantic conspiracy between US-based tax cheats and the giant Swiss bank, UBS, the so-called Justice Department went after Mr. Birkenfeld for abetting tax evasion by one of his clients. After spending thirty months in Federal prison, he was released and three weeks later, received a whistle-blower check for $104 million, the largest such check ever from the IRS Whistle-blower Office.

Very interesting content, 'The Swamp' looking after their own

Housing market

Renegade-inc.     Gentrification

Watched this on RT and it is on RT.com shows .   Lots of information about the housing market on here a really good show.

Edited by Pipers