• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Recommended reading for everyone on this forum

Pipers

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/02/2017 at 18:57, Pipers said:

New Series on RT the from Renegade inc I have watched it and its very good.  

https://www.rt.com/shows/renegade-inc/377925-global-employment-people-disengaged/

I am subscribed to their own YouTube channel. I didn't know they were on RT. I hope Ross is given autonomy of thought and won't have to kiss Putin's ass all the time.

Monthly roundup - Key Gold & Silver stories from February 2017

https://www.bleyerbullion.co.uk/monthly-roundup-key-gold-silver-stories-from-february-2017

Bleyer Bullion is the South West's local bullion dealer, serving the whole of the UK by phone and online. Bleyer offers friendly, expert consultancy and welcomes face-to-face appointments with UK customers looking for a more personal service. Please visit us at: www.BleyerBullion.co.uk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Brad Birkenfeld: Lucifer's Banker

Just how bad is the ongoing fraud in the banking system? Get ready for a mind-bowing expose by a former insider at UBS.

Brad Birkenfield, author of Lucifer's Banker: The Untold Story of How I Destroyed Swiss Bank Secrecy, recounts the efforts he uncovered by his employer to help its clients cheat the US government out of tens of $billions in taxes.

But despite his working with the government closely to expose the gigantic conspiracy between US-based tax cheats and the giant Swiss bank, UBS, the so-called Justice Department went after Mr. Birkenfeld for abetting tax evasion by one of his clients. After spending thirty months in Federal prison, he was released and three weeks later, received a whistle-blower check for $104 million, the largest such check ever from the IRS Whistle-blower Office.

Very interesting content, 'The Swamp' looking after their own

• 3 weeks later...

Housing market

Renegade-inc.     Gentrification

Watched this on RT and it is on RT.com shows .   Lots of information about the housing market on here a really good show.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived