• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2014 Carded Stock Horse.

Shamatti

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is 1000 carded, 9000 in capsules. But I also think I read that the carded ones are to be sold by the Perth Mint only, and won't go to overseas dealers. I was wondering if it is worth getting one of our Australian contacts to pick them up for us. I smell an investment oportunity. The more I read the more I think this series will go from strength to strength. I can't be paying over a ton for a 2013 now, that profit has already been made by someone. Might be worth getting a 2014 one to flip in a year or two. I think get a carded and a capsuled one each year. A year later flog the carded at profit enough to buy that years carded and capsuled. Repeat ad infinitum! :ph34r:

• Founder & Administrator

It is 1000 carded sold by Perth Mint.

9000 non carded sold via the dealer in Germany to all the other dealers.

It annoys me that people say that the carded ones have a mintage of only 1000. That is not true, the mintage is 10k, it is just that 1000 of them have a piece of card with them. Which isn't that special as the normal ones come with COA anyway.

I might buy a few carded ones to flip. But probably will just concentrate on the standard ones. 

I am hoping they aren't released until about mid April. Otherwise I might have to cash in my £20 for £20 coins at the bank in order to get some Stock Horses.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

It is my understanding that they are on sale on the first of April at 00.01 precisely.

I will be in transit I expect at that time. Not on a computer where I can place an order at PM. Unles I have made it to the inlaws by then? We will have to see. I expect the carded versions to sell out in 24 hours. Same as last year.....

And the release date for the non carded ones? 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

A carded version just sold by 'auction' on an Australian silver site for AUD75 which I think is very cheap. That's 41 quid! The capsuled ones usually sell for more than that!

I would have said 40 - 50 for the ones in capsules and 70 to 90 for carded. But what do I know? lol :huh:

I bought my Stock Horse coins for under £35 each. Non-carded. Delivered. And I am only going to get a roll of the new ones if they are around the same price.

You were quoted £75 to purchase them Klacey? I think the dealer you spoke to is having a joke. Or your trying to sell them for £75 each!?

Discounts / Offers

I paid £42 for my capsuled stock horse a few weeks ago.

Yea the market price for them now is around £50. I was one of the very first people to buy some. My best purchase so far, makes up a bit for the purchases I overpaid on.

Discounts / Offers

Hey Chris, it was the cost on one of the sites I use a lot, they have been very cheap so expected a good price on these. I guess not. Lol

I would quite happily sell you all of my Stock Horse coins for that price. 

Discounts / Offers

That's a quote for the 2013 ones right Klacey? Please don't tell me that is the price someone is trying to sell 2014 ones for?

Discounts / Offers

That is indeed 2013. My guess is that he only has like 2 left and trying to get a big return. I didn't look at my other sources due to his prices being one of the best in Germany. I can look at my others if interest is there.

No Danny, I won't be. 26 hours from now I will be in the air. Guess the first thing I need to do when I get to the inlaws is jump online! lol I want a carded one I have decided! I know that I can get a capsuled on back home, didn't Chris mention getting an order? Mr Silver?

No Danny, I won't be. 26 hours from now I will be in the air. Guess the first thing I need to do when I get to the inlaws is jump online! lol I want a carded one I have decided! I know that I can get a capsuled on back home, didn't Chris mention getting an order? Mr Silver?

Get me a carded if poss mate and I'll sort you out.

I think the boss is sorting our capsuled ones, unless we can find them sooner and we can buy his for him.

Have a fun journey bud.

Stacker since 2013

PM website now showing 'sold out', it is 22:05 in Queensland and Perth is 3-4 hours earlier. It is not even supposed to be on sale yet :( I think I will call them tomorrow AM and ask what happened. Little rascals.

PM website now showing 'sold out', it is 22:05 in Queensland and Perth is 3-4 hours earlier. It is not even supposed to be on sale yet :( I think I will call them tomorrow AM and ask what happened. Little rascals.

Are you looking at the 2013 stock horse? Because I can't seem to find the 2014 on the Perth Mint site yet.

Discounts / Offers

Archived