• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

My Gold Dilemma

HighlandTiger

So here is my dilemma, off to Scotland this weekend, and already short of funds because of having to pay out £375 in car repairs in the last week or so.......OUCH!.

BUT......Ebay have given me a £15 voucher if I spend over £75. Very nice you say, but the voucher runs out the day before I return home, so if I want to spend it I have to spend it tonight. I also have £5 of nectar vouchers waiting to be used as well, so I've got £20 in vouchers available.

I've found a half sov for £97 delivered on Ebay, so do I pull the trigger on it for a cost of only £77 with the vouchers and leave me a bit tight for my week away, or do I do the right thing and say "oh well never mind, maybe next time"

My finger is sitting over that button as I'm typing this...................decisions decisions..... :huh:  :unsure:

Ah feck it... .....I'll drive up at 55mph, and my ex-wife and daughter can pay for our usual Sunday night Chinese takeaway, (I paid for it the last two times I was up visiting and it cost me over £45 each time)

I'm gonna press that button.............that £15 voucher will bug me all week if I allow it to expire. :rolleyes: ..............LOL

I've still got cash enough for the week away, but I'm one of those blokes who always needs a couple of hundred quid in his back pocket "for emergencies". I'll just have to have £120 in my pocket "for emergencies" instead.......here goes..!!

:D  

Done it, a half sov for £77........ :D

I might be missing out on the low silver prices, but at least i picked up a bargain this week.

Although after this week away in Scotland, and the following three weeks , where I've got a deal with a forum member to complete next weekend, then off to see Chelsea play Arsenal after that, and then a weekend works conference in the midlands the following weekend, I think I really need these low silver prices to hang around for at least a month before I can get to them.   ;)

You might be wondering why is he up at this time in the morning......

Well i have just finished my rotation in the ME and I work 21 12 hour nights with no break so as you can imagine my body clock is all messed up. When I want to sleep now it says whoo-ooh no boyo you should be awake now.

It usually takes me around 10 days to re-adjust.

So for now a very odd sleeping pattern.

Archived