• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silver at Spot deals

Hey everyone, as long as the spot's been dropping so much, I thought I'd share these links.  Several US online dealers have 1-per person specials to get up to 10oz of silver at flat spot going.

JM Bullion-  10 1oz rounds at spot, free shipping

Silver Gold Bull- 10oz bar by Sunshine Mint at spot, free shipping

Bold Precious Metals- Up to 5oz, $5.95 shipping

SD Bullion - 10oz Bar at spot, $7.77 shipping

• 2 weeks later...

Being from the United States, I find reading this tread a challenge since I have no idea who these bullion dealers are but I find it quite interesting. Here in the US, bullion dealers are AMPEX, Provident, Silvertowne or maybe the members from Great Britain have heard about them. But I'm quite glad I came upon this website on the internet due to it's location in another country. I'm learning a lot. Thanks to all.

10 hours ago, CoinCrazyGuru said:

Being from the United States, I find reading this tread a challenge since I have no idea who these bullion dealers are but I find it quite interesting. Here in the US, bullion dealers are AMPEX, Provident, Silvertowne or maybe the members from Great Britain have heard about them. But I'm quite glad I came upon this website on the internet due to it's location in another country. I'm learning a lot. Thanks to all.

I heard of AMPEX. 

Yip, they are one of the Perth mints dealers, I have had two orders from them, fast delivery and trackable postage.

Price seemed good this is why I posted it.

The perth mint sometimes link direct to them for orders outside Australia

Screenshot_20180813-173625_Chrome.jpg

36 minutes ago, StackSellRepeat said:

Mate have you dealt with this firm before?

Yea many times , always collect them and bring back UK 

thus time is the Chinese dragon coin we have bought 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

9 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

Yea many times , always collect them and bring back UK 

thus time is the Chinese dragon coin we have bought 

Mate that sound’s just too costly especially if one’s already been on a holiday, You’d rather just buy from uk direct & pay the vat.

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

38 minutes ago, StackSellRepeat said:

Mate that sound’s just too costly especially if one’s already been on a holiday, You’d rather just buy from uk direct & pay the vat.

Yes you are right 

normally I will collect them from lpm then ask someone bring back over or myself when I go there or like this time my wife goes there 

otherwise it’s too expensive 

Just now, Goldhooked said:

Tricky on such a heavy piece and HMRC are probably aware of that company as a supplier of PMs so more likely to check any packages from them that appear under declared.

They always declare true value and will be deliver by fedex 

their collectiables is good because free delivery and gold no vat 

but there is another problem , it’s hard to exchange the item of anything goes wrong 

• 2 weeks later...

Stackers are very giving people. Silver is being given away everywhere!

We are members of several Social Media Sites and have found that stackers are the same all over the world and internet. Stackers may love to stack but they also love to give silver away, it is amazing to see the generosity in the world.

On Steemit the #Steemsilvergold group is having a monster raffle that is about to happen with

over 66 different silver and gold prizes, up for grabs. for less than a $1 to buy a raffle ticket , it is too late to get in on this one but this is not the first nor the last !

On YouTube there is a great giveaway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxdRGWsBo_M

just dig it VA is giving away a 5ozt bar poured by Dixiesilverminer when he reaches 1000 subscribers.

and on Instagram The epic GAW conceived by @msagan continues!!!!!!

He gathered some of the smaller pourers of Instagram together to give back to the very community that got us started!! We are giving a 15.98 Troy oz 999 silver bar away with all of our stamps on it and a COA from each of us!!

On June 20th the story began with pouring THE BAR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUnVuEipiFY&t=143s

It is now on the way to JPMETALS where he will place the final stamp and then antique the bar, have you seen his work? he does gorgeous toning!

Rules and regulations will be posted in the near future. Spread the word, share and repost!!!

follow https://www.instagram.com/communitypourers/ for full details and

Make sure you are on Instagram and follow everyone 👇

@dixiesilverminer @recklessmetals @polarbearpours @californiawildpig

@stackin.weight @john.mcclane87_jjmbars @bullseyesilverbars @jp_metals @heavymetals713 @chirostacktor @evolmetals @vollmerpouredsilver @santoro_precious_metals @blue_line_bullion

It is on the way to it's last stop now!!

Archived