• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

HighlandTiger

Silver Deals.....

26 minutes ago, Vern said:

If 1/2 oz silver is your thing there are approx 80 left here right now of the 1/2 oz silver KOALA 2013 in CAPSULE at 11.27 Euro's each 

With an advertised mintage of only 84000, the price seems pretty good

At 10.77 Euro the 1/2 oz silver elephant may be worth a look as well....

http://goldsilver.be/en/coins/20-12-oz-silver-koala-2013-in-capsule.html

That koala looks evil or angry. Great find.

6 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

Wasn't sure where to put this, so will leave it here, please feel free to move it to the appropriate section. This was on westminstercollection.combut clicking the link it doesn't appear to work  

Screenshot 2017-06-05 09.58.27.png

• Metal: Cupro-Nickel

not a silver deal

22 minutes ago, Silverstackeruk said:

I've gone off the queens beast proof..high premium and gaurenteed milk spots..for someone who doesn't flip there coins I think I'll give these a miss..nothing worse then my children receiving there inheritance and there all milked up and toned 😑

Kid nowadays just want your house / or flat in hk , min entry price for a flat is half a mill in pounds so don't worry about coins 

Edited by fehk2001

14 minutes ago, Silverstackeruk said:

They can have that too 😉

Also another problem half a mil flat will be in rough area I think they will struggle to keep the coin if they decide to live  over there , you must consider 

3 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

Now year 2022 yea u missed it

I have no idea what this means, the link to the proof Unicorn states that it is the "The second fierce design in The Queen’s Beasts Collection" - so there was no proof Griffin or Dragon then?

4 minutes ago, breaktwister said:

I have no idea what this means, the link to the proof Unicorn states that it is the "The second fierce design in The Queen’s Beasts Collection" - so there was no proof Griffin or Dragon then?

I think the bullion and proof are on different release schedules.

Not a deal, a heads up, by the looks of things it seems there's been 247 silver proof Unicorns graded at NGC already, wtf!!! i thought they only came out yesterday, or is this something else? 

Screenshot 2017-06-06 06.10.05.png

Edited by shortstack68

On 2017-6-5 at 09:34, shortstack68 said:

It was more to do with the next beast design, but why oh why yet another metal for the Lion, haven't they killed this one enough now with the different weights

Can never make enough when monies involved...... :unsure:

16 hours ago, shortstack68 said:

Not a deal, a heads up, by the looks of things it seems there's been 247 silver proof Unicorns graded at NGC already, wtf!!! i thought they only came out yesterday, or is this something else? 

Screenshot 2017-06-06 06.10.05.png

"Silver By The Ounce" on YouTube said govmint.com had an unannounced flash sale (because they were gone in a flash) on about 70 or so 2017 1 oz Silver Proof Unicorn of Scotland PF70 UC for $149.00  I went to check a few hours later and couldn't even find them on the site (not just that they were sold out). The big boys are moving fast!

12 hours ago, prophet800 said:

The rest of the 1500 will be scratched and spotty so they keep them for home grown collectors.

What i find laughable is that they state on their own website (RM) 3 per household, so how are they allowed to snap up so many, i think it was MCM who possibly bought up the rest of the 1/4oz Lion in order to get this deal on the go........

Just a thought . Is it a good idea to maybe write to The Royal Mint and quote the numbers on this group and how many members who regularly buy from them will reconsider in future. You may think it will do not good , but if we quote enough numbers and address our concern to the correct channels it may work wonders.