• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a thought . Is it a good idea to maybe write to The Royal Mint and quote the numbers on this group and how many members who regularly buy from them will reconsider in future. You may think it will do not good , but if we quote enough numbers and address our concern to the correct channels it may work wonders. 

Silverstacking.co.uk 

I know this too well as had to source my Big Ben coins from across the pond. They were on sale there a full week before the UK and more expensive even with VAT taken off. Typical big company though no care about the customer. 

Silverstacking.co.uk 

• 3 weeks later...

@ShaolinStacker Deal merged with deal thread.

For people in the EU, silver imports from outside the EU attract VAT.  You probably all know but just in case :) 

For those buyers with access to the US: the PF70 Unicorn 1 ounce proofs are now available from MCM, $199. 

https://www.moderncoinmart.com/2017-great-britain-1-oz-silver-queens-beasts-unicorn-of-scotland-proof-2-coin-ngc-pf70-uc-early-releases-exclusive-queens-beasts-label.html

must confess - rather than buy raw and send in to try to get a PF70 I bought the Lion 1 ounce proof straight from MCM already ... on balance I reckoned it was probably cost effective, considering how many 69s may have come back! 

Only 43 available - but MCM tend to sell out then restock the PF70s (at least that's what happened with the Lion proofs). 

30 minutes ago, Augustus1 said:

"almost all of them has black dot  "

interesting , what is this black dot of what you speak :)? were am I looking for it ?

dean.m

The rim and you have to pay postage to return these 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

hi

thanks for pointing out

the dark/ black shading ( sorry newbie :)) round the edge of the date side & edges and thus the statement" please judge the condition for yourselves which has toning " ?

dean.m

On 02/07/2017 at 10:14, Agpanda said:

Thelondoncoincompany has a lot of cheap PCGS graded MS70 pandas for sale on ebay

I'd stick clear.   A few of us had poor experience with them.    When I bought I was new to coins and eBay.   They charged £30 for shipping 8 coins and they all had milk spots.      Can't remember the web side but it tells you all feedback that has been removed and they have 100's of negatives taken off

i looked last night and on e bay bullion by post had 10 oz Scottsdale stackers at £177 bin  £6 more than atkinsons cheapest bar but on bullion by post normal site their 10 oz bars are around £198 , I'm sure its bullion by post on e bay not someone using their logo

2 hours ago, craig12 said:

i looked last night and on e bay bullion by post had 10 oz Scottsdale stackers at £177 bin  £6 more than atkinsons cheapest bar but on bullion by post normal site their 10 oz bars are around £198 , I'm sure its bullion by post on e bay not someone using their logo

I've bought from the Bullion By Post eBay account. It is them as far as I can tell due to the branded bags, business cards etc included in the packaging. 

Does nobody want the 2oz Queens Beasts any more?

They seem to have gone from being the must-haves to the no-one-wants. Griffins & Dragons currently 37.11EUR on goldsilver.be. Remember people were happy to pay >$50EUR not too long ago (spot price was higher, obvs).

It's just silver. :P

It's a good deal if you don't have any yet, personally one is enough for me. I wasn't impressed with the finish on the dragon compared to the other two it was very low quality. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Sovereign said:

Don't know much about it 

But seems like a good buy ? 

http://m.ebay.com/itm/172786476203

I saw this yesterday and it was £23, the thought had just gone through my head that this was a slabbed coin for the price of a bare bullion one so it's protection at least and it ended the moment I tried to buy it.  I bought an MS70 African lion off this seller a few weeks ago and that was put up at a decent price I thought.

Archived