• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

3 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

Pants used to be just underwear but now everyone seems to have taken on the US meaning of trousers, and also the negative connotation eg no good, rubbish, bag of sh*te etc

No he use German meaning which is the actual action 

IMG_4335.JPG

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, greenrizz said:

anyone in the UK here buying fron goldsilver.be? has anyone been stung by customs? Thinking about putting in a big order so want to make sure i dont get my pants pulled down unexpectedly!

I'm on my third large order this month.  No issues, except they use Yodel as a courier once inside the UK.

No Import Duty as we are (currently) within the EU

32 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

Stand by with the KY Gel Fehk (or should we call you sweet cheeks now?)  :D

Don t try to fight back or try to turn someone which is not your type  into your type 

now I know why you help sovereign Steve for his coin 

anyway we shall move the battle field to somewhere else coz this is silver deals

On 4/5/2017 at 11:52, sovereignsteve said:

Don't know if it's a deal for anyone but Atties have some 1kg Perth coins on at £631

I can supply brand new 1kg Metalor bars (with CoA) for the same price.

BACS payment with RM Special Delivery.

Vat free pre owned pre 2013 brits on offer at atkinsons :) (.958 silver) They also have post 2012 brits and some other crap like maples and phils at decent prices. 

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/pre-owned/silver/pre-owned-silver-coins/pre-owned-pre-2013-uk-britannia-1oz-silver-coin

Last time they had this, i ordered 20 and received x17 2012's and x3 2011's. 

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

2 hours ago, jayboat said:

Vat free pre owned pre 2013 brits on offer at atkinsons :) (.958 silver) They also have post 2012 brits and some other crap like maples and phils at decent prices. 

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/pre-owned/silver/pre-owned-silver-coins/pre-owned-pre-2013-uk-britannia-1oz-silver-coin

Last time they had this, i ordered 20 and received x17 2012's and x3 2011's. 

They've got hundreds of 2012

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Just now, shortstack68 said:

I very much doubt you can, i was quoting your 13000sek for a kilo mouse, when converted equates to €1355 and i can see them for sale for much less at €700

the 13000 sek was for both the mouse and the ox together

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 16:04, Agpanda said:

There is an add on the swedish forum for Lunar2 1kg mouse and ox

13000sek for both

If you are interessed i can help with contact

Hi agpanda, where is the Swedish forum?  Interested in both of those coins

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

Just thought I'd highlight to you guys that the 10 oz monkey has actually turned out to be quite a reasonably limited mintage as per the latest release from the perth mint.  I wrote about it last year and it seems to have come to pass.  After the mouse and the ox it's the lowest mintage in 10 oz flavour and it comes in just under the rabbit which currently sells for quite a bit more.  Although the dealers have stuck up their prices quite a bit after this news they are still a wee bit cheaper than some of the other higher mintage coins in the series and I think they likely still represent relatively good value.  The data on the PM site says it is from February but it was not made public until the end of march.  I checked daily on the PM site so I know this to be true.

Maybe the price difference is because people don't like the monkey but I don't really think so.  Once the dealers are close to out of stock it will rise even further is my guess.  Also, if you look at the kilo monkeys,  they are also a fair bit down on mintage compared to the rest of the series and although there is no limit on them minting kilos until the end of the series you will find if you back track through how many have been minted each year the PM do not make more than a hundred or so extra kilo coins in each category.  Therefore they also likely represent good value in terms of being a less common coin in the future and are available at pretty much the same price as the rooster.  Anyway, just a thought for you all.

Cheers

http://www.free-bullion-investment-guide.com/australian-lunar-silver-coin-10-oz.html

Just to add.

The link I sent above is easier to read than the perth mint website pdf.  However it is exactly the same.  I went to the perth mint website regularly and it was not updated till recently.  I was surprised when I saw it was dated feb 2017 as I had been expecting it to be updated in march which was the last official update in 2016.  I have a screen shot of the update dated march 2016 and I expected them to update at the same time this year.  They ended up being just a little later doing so but the date of mintage is earlier in the year at feb.  Anyway, long and short of it all is that the kilo coins seem to be only very slightly added to each year although that cannot be assured as being the case going forward.  The rest of the series always remains the same and so they are respecting that in terms of mintage numbers.  If they remain as they have been which is only very slight extra mintage of kilo coins every year then the monkey still represents excellent value compared to the rooster which already has overtaken it.

10 minutes ago, SilvergunSuperman said:

Prices at goldsilver.be seem to have dropped significantly today for no apparent reason. Currently a tube of kangaroos works out at £15.48/oz delivered.

http://goldsilver.be/en/home/270-1-oz-silver-kangaroo-2017.html

Most likely took a day or 2 for spot movements to take effect.

2 hours ago, morezone said:

Most likely took a day or 2 for spot movements to take effect.

Yeah it did seem to remain the same regardless of spot for a few days. I've got a tube of roos in my basket and noticed it had dropped about 16 euros this morning.

9 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

Tube 

Mmmmm maybe but the only reference to more than 1 round:

"PM content per unit 2 oz"  -  suggestive of more than 1 at best

"2oz privateer kraken ultra high relief comes in a tube"

Otherwise nowhere does it specify the listing is for more than 1 unit and they usually come in tubes of 10 if memory serves. So £100 per unit.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

31 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Mmmmm maybe but the only reference to more than 1 round:

"PM content per unit 2 oz"  -  suggestive of more than 1 at best

"2oz privateer kraken ultra high relief comes in a tube"

Otherwise nowhere does it specify the listing is for more than 1 unit and they usually come in tubes of 10 if memory serves. So £100 per unit.

Not bad isn't , if that's London con company probably 200 pound per coin 

Archived